[SSE CK]Render Window Blank(Vertex Shader Mustn't be NULL)

Hello, and thanks in advance.

After reinstalling Skyrim Special Edition I cannot get the render window in CK to give any output, Ill give a step by step description of what I do and what happens.

- Boot CK

- Select masters (Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn)

- Go through all the loading errors

- Everything seems to be in order

- Load an interior cell (I've tried with many to make sure it wasn't the cell itself)

- Go through the prompts

- Render window stops doing anything, just sits there grey

- Warning window gives following output:

MODELS: Found geometry 'market_light:2' under fade node 'CLONE DefaultSunlightBounceAmb01NS' with no shader property.

MODELS: Found geometry 'market_light:2' under fade node 'CLONE WRCandleFlickerNS' with no shader property.

MODELS: Found geometry 'market_light:2' under fade node 'CLONE DefaultSunlightBounceAmb01NS' with no shader property.

- After hitting yes on both, warnings window start giving errors.

- Warnings window gives following output:

Vertex Shader Mustn't be NULL (Outputs this on a new line 30 - 40 times in a row)

MODELS: Found geometry 'market_light:2' under fade node 'CLONE WRCandleFlickerNS' with no shader property.

The 'CLONE ' changes depending on cell and objects in it.

- Then the errors keep repeating, forever

I've looked online to no avail, re-installed Skyrim twice.

The old CK would work for me just fine, and when this one came out it worked fine too.

If you need log files or anything let me know, Ill get whatever you need if you think you can help me.

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...