Mge xe seems bit off

oblivioff

ah the Shaders working for yea now? good :smile:

Vurt's Ground Covers is what you want. AND... you throw the 4 esp's in the \Data Files folder like other mods But you do Not activate them. They're for MGE's Distant Land generator. So when you run the Distant Land generator in MGE/XE... enable vurt's 4 esps... and every other mod you got ofc. But there's no need to activate them with the ESIII Launcher. Just make sure you Run Mlox b4 hand.

Nexus Vurt's Ground Covers

STEP: Morrowind =List of a lot more textures you can add to your game and many other things you need to know :smile: Including info on programs for mod conflicts / multipatch / ...etc.

Edited by AYLeiDRuiN

I wanted to clarify on what I said b4 on not get'n the latest MGExe Beta. I had and others had problems with the june 2017 release of MGExe on the Skunk Works page. BUT the 2016 version: "0.10.0b16" Does Work. Just updated the Alchemy sorter mod and it required the xe beta n newest MWSE. And That beta works for me. But the newest one does not.

It gets a lil confusing bc we use to have to launch MWSE script ext. b4 we launch ESIII. Now MGExe Beta handles that so we just have to Start the game normally through steam / however you play.

Edited by AYLeiDRuiN