I have mostly finished a massive magic themed city, NEED HELP WITH QUESTS/papyrus ect.

TheFriendlyMan

Do you Like Puzzles?

Do you like VIOLENCE?

Do you like being a godking ruling over a mystical kingdom??

Well...... This Mod aims to accomplish that

I have been working on this giant city space for awhile now. Its inspired in design by The Myst Games D'ni, and Overlord 2's Netherworld Tower.

The plot revolves around you being drawn to this underground city through rumors of wealth, power, magic, ect. But quickly are swept up in a plot involving a group of exiled radicals seeking to destroy it, the demigod king who went missing hundreds of years ago, and the power of the dragon.

Just one problem.... I have well established plot written, most of the worldspace done, and some of the quest spaces done. AND THATS IT.

I am a full time student who doesn't have all the time he needs to sit down and make a freaking Dlc for an old game right now. so..... If anyone is good with Papyrus, and or is alright at quest building we should communicate and have some fun. I am open to you helping to change the plot, and re imagine some of the space to be more inline with how you want to make it!

If your good at puzzles/ making them PLS PLS PLS Contact me.

If ya want more pics or info contact me!

I have some experience with papyrus and am willing to help. However I don't have all that much time either, due to both currently finishing my Abitur (basically A-levels) and having my own Skyrim Project.