Adoption Bug with Mods

DreamWick

I cant get my kids into any other home but Breeze

I was able to get more than 2 adoptions by creating a bat file with the following

stopquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptable
resetquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptable
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptable 0
stopquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage
resetquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage 0
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage 100

After when I entered the orphanage She greeted me and said I could adopt. I now have 4 children and was hoping to move into an expansion that has 6 beds but instead I was moved back to Breezehome even though I was in Heljarchen hall at the time.

I was hoping this would allow me to move but I still cant.

• 2 months later...

I had to re-install my game and re-did all my mods and for the most part everything was working out fine. I have the Skyrim Special Edition. I have been trying out other mods off and on and now the Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions and other related mods seem to be not working. The game, even modded, only lets me adopt 2 kids, instead of 4 and yes, I restarted the game after I installed that Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions mods and support, etc... it still won't allow me to adopt more than 2. Are there any known mods that interfere with this particular mod? I would like to know so I can check and remove them, if I have them installed. I have been trying to get it to work for several restarts.