Face Ripper Dependency

Hi there,

I'm probably missing something. I created some presets using Face Ripper and ripped their faces into my esp. As the esp can only contain a certain amount of letters, I eventually had to rename my esp to something shorter, as the mod saves each npcs ID after ripping. (This process has worked fine for me before and I had no issues after renaming it).

Now I'm getting the following issue: Say my first esp is called 000modfile01, I reach the maximum amount of characters and have to rename it. I rename it to 000modfile02. Suddenly, when I try to rip the remaining faces into the new esp (000modfile02) it says there is a dependency on the first esp (000modfile01).

I'm very confused as I remember ripping many faces, renaming, ripping, renaming ripping etc without having an dependency issues...Also, I have checked in FO4Edit and both esps are identical apart from the additional npc presets.

If anyone could fill me in on what might be happening, I'd be grateful! :) (In case it's important: The face presets were all made at the same time using data (custom hairstyles) from the first esp, but as said before the process seemed to work flawlessly at one point).

Thanks!