Too bad have to kill Alister, liked him but read on site Morrigans cheating with him, so Loghan it is, you're gonna die Alister.

skyquest32

Alister went from my fav character to my most hated, zero to 60, in under a minuet.

Playing origin and I was worried about Alister dyng, because thought he was a good funny guy, reminded me of my childhood friends, but now I am going to see that he dose die on my human noble, and I am going to laugh as I put Logan on grey wardens.

If he screwed Mori and you find out in inquisition unless this was ret conning, Alister's lunch.

You don't F with my wardens. I only wish there was a option to tell him why I'm doing it, but the devs will not have put that in. I knew there would be some horrible thing in this rp game to spoil my fun and make it a grudge match of evil...oh well.

Time to torture Alister. *grins, considering the doc in wardens keep, wonder if he needs one for the vault?*

Maybe I could even convert Alister into a bonus spell? Alister, I'm going to get mid-evil on your ass.

Of course with the devs screwed up view points, it will be like I'm just evil and doing it for no reason, they never give you the option to complain to characters about anything worth ''traditionally and obviously'' complaining about, just the option to sound like a jerk or a whiner if complains.

o_O

I am a role player in rpgs, when I play a game I rp what my character would do think or feel. Then discus it with friends and post about it, its fun. Mostly, its Morrigans ''I do not share, if you wish to peruse her then you do not wish me thing''...wel,l if she wants to be serious, it goes both ways. Doing what Morrigan herself and a character who would love morrigan would do, otherwise its OOC.

It is only cheating if he does it behind her back. She has to practically beg him to do it. On the off chance you don't know the reasoning behind, I would suggest letting him live long enough for it get to the point where the decision has to be made.

It is only cheating if he does it behind her back. She has to practically beg him to do it. On the off chance you don't know the reasoning behind, I would suggest letting him live long enough for it get to the point where the decision has to be made.

Is THAT what OP was going on about? *shakes head*

Honestly I'm not sure. Apparently he played DAI with a default world state and the ritual was done. It seems pretty clear he hasn't played to the that point and doesnt know the story behind it.

At any rate, morrigan doesn't cheat on the male player with Alistair. Alistair doesn't cheat on the female player with morrigan. Even tho this is a spoilers forum, it's abundantly clear you havent reached that part on the story and I dont want to spoil it for you.

Honestly I'm not sure. Apparently he played DAI with a default world state and the ritual was done. It seems pretty clear he hasn't played to the that point and doesnt know the story behind it.

At any rate, morrigan doesn't cheat on the male player with Alistair. Alistair doesn't cheat on the female player with morrigan. Even tho this is a spoilers forum, it's abundantly clear you havent reached that part on the story and I dont want to spoil it for you.

Super! That wiki was misleading then. You can be the true father of Morrigans brat...and in origin she was, not messing around with Alister off camera, and as female, Alister was not chasing her!

I thought the reason she stopped sleeping with warden when she got the book was that she was diddling Alister/he her, behind your male/female characters back. Someone said being in love, she felt too guilty for sex after her personal quest?

I thought that meant she wanted to be Alister's queen or something. ''she should feel even more hypocritical than guilty miss:I do not share! Its actually the hypocrisy that burns the most.

I mean if she wanted a Crowly like magical child or something like Talos, or rosemarys baby so what? Having the antichrist is not as bad as cheating on my warden in the ''traditional sense...no need to run off as I hear she dose, why hide it? warden would only guard her and her child unless it was Alisters. Then leaving in shame would be proper.

Yet in that case no self respecting warden would go after her, I mean why? If shes shown utter contempt and made her choice let Alister be her champion then.

tumblr_p5v6x2UclJ1uf33zto2_r1_500.gif

I'm sure whatever 'the wiki' actually said, it wasn't what you thought it said.

Like LadyHonor said, just play the game and it will unfold and be explained in due course.

Edited by theskymoves