Sacrosanct Vs Better Vampires! Discussion in detail

Zero5906

I have used BV for a long time in the past and am quite happy with how it handles everything. I have not experienced everything the mod had to offer but I think I know the jist of it. It has been 2 years since I last played Skyrim and looked at the modding scene so I am also new to the 2 new mods by Brehanin2, BV Weapons and NPCs.

Roughly before I stopped playing Skyrim, Sacrosanct was brand new. Coming back to the scene of Skyrim and slowly getting set up for my modded Skyrim...I would like to hear some reviews, comparisons, opinions, thoughts, etc on the two Overhauls. I have seen there is "Patches" for said BV and Sacrosanct but reading the comment section, the patch eliminates most features from Sacro while remaining intact so may not get much feel of what the mod has to offer.

Ontop of that, Sacrosanct also overhauls the perk tree so cant use Royal Bloodline with it...

Soooo.... please fellow lovers of all that is unholy and children of the night....Let me hear your reviews, comparisons, opinions, thoughts, etc on the two Overhauls. (Also matters on the perk overhaul parts)

~Zero