Change armour model

Chybsik

okay, so i've been looking for a while and couldn't find any tool that provides a armour model changing. I found DSMODT and got realy exited till i realized that i can only change a weapon model.

The game is almost a 6 years has PC version and i cant believe there is no such a tool

Hope you, guys, can help me with it and sorry if this question was already asked here before

I also will be thankful if you will tell me about similar tool for DS2 or DS3

Edited by Chybsik

well , I believe that there are cheat engine tables that allow you to do this (I know of one for DS3 that allows you to use cut armor pieces through changing the models of an item of your choice)

however , I think these need to be activated every time you open the game , and aren't the best thing to use if you are afraid of bans (only use such things offline)

but I doubt anyone really made such a table with all armors (though I could be wrong , you should look around if it interests you)

maybe there is something better for this , but I've never really encountered it myself , so I can't really say

but due to how the game works , I doubt you'll find many "mods" that do such things (most mods I've seen are retextures or reshade presets , and there are only a handful large mods for DS , as old as it may be)

well , I believe that there are cheat engine tables that allow you to do this (I know of one for DS3 that allows you to use cut armor pieces through changing the models of an item of your choice)

however , I think these need to be activated every time you open the game , and aren't the best thing to use if you are afraid of bans (only use such things offline)

but I doubt anyone really made such a table with all armors (though I could be wrong , you should look around if it interests you)

maybe there is something better for this , but I've never really encountered it myself , so I can't really say

but due to how the game works , I doubt you'll find many "mods" that do such things (most mods I've seen are retextures or reshade presets , and there are only a handful large mods for DS , as old as it may be)

thank you, i'll try this out