PC Games, Missing Tools, Patches, Addons, etc..

Dumbbus

I have been having this same conundrum for a long time. A lot of older PC games ones that still work with windows 7 and above, are missing things like patches addons or updates that were made for the original game, I try searching Google and Yahoo every time I get one the old games but can't find the patch or update as the support site no longer exist.

As an example I just got Hot Rod: Garage To Glory a really old game, and I kind of remember there was a patch or a addon on or something for that game, that is another part the conundrum I don't always remember exactly what it is that is missing, "Patch, Update, Addon" I'm not certain I know the other game Hot Rod: American Street Drag has a Addon that adds Extra Cars for you to purchase.. And I think Garage to Glory had a similar patch but IDK and I can't find anything for it currently.

That being only one game, or program for PC that I can no longer find online. The others that come to mind are Diablo1 nearly all the mod tools that use to be available I can't find any of them and I don't recall what they were called.

A Program I'm looking for is called Action Copier for GameMaker4 the last completely free version that copied actions from GameMaker5 for use in GameMaker4.. if anyone knows what program that is GameMaker4 and 5 are very old tools that use to be popular for Game Making until GameMaker was sold out to another company and thus abandoned..

I thought maybe people who cared about PC Games, might could help track down missing Tools, Updates, Patches, Addons, or Resources that used to be Available Online but are not found anymore.

Please..

Edit: In some cases if some one just remembered what the Tool is called I might could find it myself..

Edited by Dumbbus