Skyrim Special Edition basic Black Screen When Trying To Load Save Game

ContraChaos

Hi, I have Skyrim Special Edition and I have run into a wall. A very annoying black wall of infinite loading. I run Steam as Admin, I have Skyrim se running in windows 7 admin and compatibility mode as a way to "fix" it and since I'm here asking for help it of course it didn't work. I have mods installed - 31 active mods according to NMM. I will post them and my load order below in case someone sees something wrong. I do in fact have Script Extender for Special Edition (a no brainer). My Driver X etc is up to date and installed. I run skyrim, I hit play, I hit Continue and or load my previous game. I have a loading screen with sound and expected loading screen pictures aaannnnddd then black screen. I have sat for 30mins to almost an hour thinking it might load but it never did. I can not even close and have to sign out using Ctrl Alt Delete sign out. The only way I can play is to select new game and I can still never load a save game. Even if I am playing with my new Character and I save and load it goes to a loading screen with sound/pictures and then black screen again. I have spent at least 3 hours on YouTube looking for answers as well as more time on forums, tried everything even reinstalling Skyrim 2x. It has been 2 weeks without results. I am now as depressed as the black screen of loading boredom.

My specs and related info are:

Inspiron 7559

Ram 7.88 GB usable

64-bit Operating System, x68-based processor

Windows 10 Pro

Intel HD Graphics card ( Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz)

Processing speed 2592 MHz

Resolution 1920 x 1080

I also have NVIDIA

I like using my Xbox controller with my PC instead of keys. I have turned off the overlay with that.

My mods load order with LOOT:

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
254 FE 0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE 1 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
6 6 RSkyrimChildren.esm
7 7 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
8 8 TTR_Oghma_Infinium_A_Training_Station.esp
9 9 XPMSSE.esp
10 a DunmerEyesPurple.esp
11 b RSChildren.esp
12 c Lost Eyes.esp
13 d MonsterEyes.esp
14 e kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp
15 f GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
16 10 HearthfireMultiKid.esp
17 11 marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
18 12 Hubbies.esp
19 13 Clockwork.esp
20 14 inigo.esp
21 15 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
22 16 armored-horses.esp
23 17 Maxine - Zombie Follower.esp
24 18 HavenBag.esp
25 19 HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
26 1a Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
27 1b TW3Eyes.esp
28 1c HatchlingChasesStarlight.esp
29 1d FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
30 1e My Home Is Your Home.esp
31 1f Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
32 20 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
If I need to post more info to get help please let me know. I only play Skyrim SE as it is the only game I own right now and this is bumming me out. Please and Thank you every much from this Ol' tired girl Contra. (lol I'm only 20) Oh and I validated files with Steam and everything said it was 100% okay.
Edited by ContraChaos

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...