Can shale be turned back to dwarf woman?

skyquest32

Wondering about DLC options, shale back to dwarf woman, if control rod can be fixed and what would happen if you did? That Gi in the magic shop in Denirum that can only be worn be female dwarfs?

Dose that clothing imply she can return to herself a Dwarf?

A female Golem with a fantastic four, male rock man shape is unnerving, and feels incomplete somehow with that voice, wanting for something, one way or the other.

Then again, the cursed woman turned to stone in the mage origin became a statue of a man as well. hmm... ether the Dev's are kinky, view the enforced male shape as punishment, part of the curse, or are too cheap to make a female stone model.

Deleted, after some consideration, because participation in Bioware-related lore discussions rarely turns out well.

On a related note about: Eleni Zinovia: Can you at least answer why she is a statue of a dude? This woman turned to stone? Why would turning her to stone make her a man, and take away her biological gender? unless the magic is ashamed of the female form or the caster is like dragon ball Goku as a boy, who could not tell men from women...in which case.... A spell cast by a halfwit wizard, who has more to worry about than negative prophesy?

She's not a statue and she's not in a male form since golems are asexual.

However, if you want to know why golems' default form is not feminine, i think there are 2 answers :

• Golems were used as warriors. Why would they be built with bosoms or any other specific trait ?
  • Shale was the only woman volunteer to be a golem. Caridin wouldn't bother creating a specific body just for her.

("Then again, the cursed woman turned to stone in the mage origin became a statue of a man as well."

This isn't really comparable to golems, but i see your point. I've always wanted to know more about this statue.)

Edited by Sixuu

She's not a statue and she's not in a male form since golems are asexual.

However, if you want to know why golems' default form is not feminine, i think there are 2 answers :

• Golems were used as warriors. Why would they be built with bosoms or any other specific trait ?
  • Shale was the only woman volunteer to be a golem. Caridin wouldn't bother creating a specific body just for her.

("Then again, the cursed woman turned to stone in the mage origin became a statue of a man as well."

This isn't really comparable to golems, but i see your point. I've always wanted to know more about this statue.)

I kinda agree with your Golem assessment...but yea about that woman, I would really like to know, one theory is that she was placed in a preexisting statue/or modeled after one, or the wizard made her look like the other warrior statues to go with the decor...and so no one would be taken with her or try to reverse the curse... or again to lose her beauty as part of the punishment?

Maybe the spell dose not just turn to stone but transforms into whatever type of statue, that takes the enchanters fancy, or hes used to seeing? Maybe he was secretly gay?

Its like the number of licks to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know. Might as well go ask Mr owl and be done with it...unless you have any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of cursed dwarfs, I just wanted to ranger, headshot, that thing in the tunnels for ''paragon of her kind'', right away, and be done with it, seek out the other and do the same thing...that dwarf/thing sickened me, saying those things, and in just about every way possible, very sicko, prob deranged before those experiences ''too much information!'' at least a bit, prone to that kind of thinking...I was able to cause ''it'' the pervo freak, storyteller, of the tunnels'' to die, but indirectly.

I feel better about that story wise at least. I don't care if that dwarven creature invented the wheel, burn it with fire. No sympathy, none.

Getting back to shale, after hearing more, I feel bad for shale for getting into that situation. Her master was a freak and a sadist also, very atypical, for other golems, I'm sure. At best such a creature should be regarded as a servant and beyond that context, unworthy of notice. Kept well honed and maintained as a tool for the combative function, for which it was designed.

To do those disturbing things, the mage was not only a sicko, but a desperate sicko...I mean, ''a rock creature construct'', its a case of ''wtf is wrong with you man''? I would guess it was a case of being driven crazy by chantry counter culture. as far as being both a guy and a mage ''if not a elf''. Probably an unconscious rebellion, a displacement. Then again, maybe he was just nuts in general. To quote a song, maybe, he was just: ''a suitable case fore treatment''