Another new guy question did I get ripped off on my GPU? GTX1060 XLR8

Don't mean to blow up the Forum still the new guy to PC Gaming and computer building/upgrading. I bought my PNY GTX 1060 XLR8 OC; at least that's what it was advertised as Link to Amazon page here. When I got it the box looked exactly as it should per manufacturer site but the card itself has some differences. I does not have the red and black color scheme. There is no back plate the board is exposed but it does have the dual fans. The box says it needed an 8 pin adapter with 500W power supply but the card I got has a Molex connector only a 6pin. I mean I cant complain to much I guess card seems to work well enough and the price was decent seeing how much Graphics Cards cost now a days. I Benchmarked it with GeekBench 4 and the score was right there with their Benchmark for the GTX 1060. My system only recognizes the Card as GeForce 1060 not 1060 XLR8 which may be normal? Maybe that is just a special branding PNY puts on the card to distinguish the factory OC? MSI Afterburner has it at a base of about 1500 MHZ memory clock with a boost of around 1750 MHz. Anyway just wanna make sure I did't get huckstered by Amazon. So what do you guy think??

Question retracted... Sorry studying further it was the OC2 I bought and yea it looks legit they just make it confusing as the box is the same as the OC that why I didn't need the 8 Pin and all that. Sorry and thanks if you took time to read post.