Random CTD's caused by Conflicting Mods

NewAgeAlice

Okay guys, so I'm having a pretty frequent CTD issue that varies from every 5 minutes to every 3 hours. No specific location, no specific action, nothing in particular seems to cause it. Not sure why that is.

I've removed and tested almost every mod I have, used LOOT to sort and detect issues, cleaned my mods using SSEEdit, but the problem persists. I've tried understanding how to properly detect the conflicting mods that are going on, but for the life of me, I just can't figure it out, so I figured I'd just try posting my mod list and load order here, and see if maybe you guys can help me.

CPU: Intel® Core i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz (listed 6 times beneath Processors in Devices)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Hard Drive Free Space: 372 GB

Game Location: E:\ steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim
Game Version: Uh...most recent? Skyrim: Special Edition, fully updated?
Any DLCs: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn
Using NMM (0.63.14)
Not using SKSE
Using LOOT, and SSEEdit

My LOOT load order is as follows:

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 unnofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
06 ApachiiHair.esm
07 skyland.esp
08 sofiafollower.esp
09 homestead supply chest.esp
0A icepenguinworldmap.esp
0B =Craft Free- ALL DLC - Overhaul 1.4=.esp
0C KS Hairdo's.esp
0D diversedragonscollectionse.esp
0E barenziahquestmarkers.esp
0F 50 more perk points.esp
10 Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
11 Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
12 Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
13 Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
14 Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
15 Eli_Breezehome.esp

NMM Mod List

Breezehome - Eli's Breezehome Overhaul BETA 1.6
Improved Eyes Skyrim
The Book of UUNP Volumes 1 2 and 3 - UNP - Sevenbase
Total Character Makeover 1.2
KS Hairdos SSE
CRAFT FREE - ALL DLC - Overhaul 1.3
ApachiiSkyHair SSE 1.6 Full Optimized

Maybe I'm doing something very obviously wrong, I don't really know, I'm still fairly new to this all. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: So, I have temporarily fixed this issue by removing all my bethesda.net mods and replacing them with their NMM counterparts. However, this seems to mostly be just a bandaid for a more intense underlying issue.

Edit 2: I've been observing my Papyrus logs to see if I can figure out which paths are causing the CTDs, and every log is different. This is beginning to frustrate me because I've run this game before with absolutely no issues, even using most of the mods I've currently got installed, and I can't figure it out at all. If there is any additional information you guys may need, feel free to let me know, and I'll provide what I can.

Edited by NewAgeAlice

I'm getting random crashes as well, no matter how many mods I run they still happen. You should post a crash log/dump from either SKSE or SSE Fixes if you're using either of those, it might help.

You're running far less mods than I do and most of them are safe to go with, and you're still getting nowhere.

So far I am convinced it is my hardware or Drivers/Windows 10 that are causing issues. I didn't have these random crashes before, but back then I was using older stuff with Anniversary Update, which is by far the most stable for Win 10. I'm using latest GeForce and chipset drivers. And sometimes I even get blue screens if I am really unlucky just using Windows Explorer, it even crashes on its own sometimes and restarts.

The best thing to try now is to disable all mods, even SSE Fixes or ENB to see if problems persist. If they do it's likely that my system isn't working stable for some reason, but any other game is running 100% fine while Special Edition is the only exception, which is making me doubt my reasoning.

I have no idea how long I will need to even see a crash. Playing the vanilla game for at least 3-4 hours should be a good enough test, if I can live through it, but I don't want to do that with every single mod and variable, that's just insane. I can run old modded Skyrim for 4-6 hours sessions without any sort of crash. It's funny how for some people Special Edition is crashing more often than old Skyrim.

The only people that could help finally diagnose or even get rid of the crashes are @sheson, @meh321 and other few who know how to look up in the game code and see what the game was really doing before it went south.