R3g4n2

Hello all the world

(This is solely for games Edit)

After purchasing and installing your game do an automatic cleanup with your Edit as: do not clean manually otherwise Skyrim will be damaged. After cleaning you will see that Skyrim to: Zero bugs, Yes Yes you well understood: Zero bugs! I was able to confirm it myself. I suspect Bethesda willfully put dirty files to make buggy their games; or they are not gifted. So in resume, one does not need of: Patch no official. And it takes a lot of space For nothing! since I tested it previously, a long time ago. And that did not change anything. The bugs; was always there! And I had: 2 or 3 bugs; in more. I also saw; many complaints; online: on the many "conflicts" there are with the patches; no official.
Sorry for my bad English, I'm French and I Have translated with this that I could.

check for yourself; clean up Skyrim and you'll see Skyrim at Zero Bugs.

I do not know if it works for you, but with me it works :happy:

This is not misinformation: it's the result I got [me].

The previous Skyrim was more than buggy and I tried various bug fixes and methods and ended up with the bungled.

And after buying my current Skyrim I thought of a more radical method, cleaned up Skyrim. After chould cleaning it I started a new part and played 14 hours in a row (without counting the natural needs) with no bug. And that's still the case today.

After discovering it I have any thought to share this information with as many people as possible thinking it could help a maximum of people, I understand that you wanted not be disappointed in case if it would not work for you. But it works with me, so why would not it work with you?

In case it does not work with you, I'm sorry for you and I'm very disappointed!