R3g4n2

Cleaning the master files of their dirty edits is only the beginning, and a very very short beginning at that. The game will still be full of all manner of bugs that have not been addressed.

Bethesda has never distributed a game that's 100% bug free, ever. No publisher can claim that anywhere in the industry, but Bethesda games have a well documented history of being buggier than average.

Skyrim without bugs would just be weird now. Besides, I have read that Beth left some in as sort of a gag- not that I really believe that. Watch out for the falling mammoths! :dry:

This is not misinformation: it's the result I got [me].
The previous Skyrim was more than buggy and I tried various bug fixes and methods and ended up with the bungled.
And after buying my current Skyrim I thought of a more radical method, cleaned up Skyrim. After chould cleaning it I started a new part and played 14 hours in a row (without counting the natural needs) with no bug. And that's still the case today.
After discovering it I have any thought to share this information with as many people as possible thinking it could help a maximum of people, I understand that you wanted not be disappointed in case if it would not work for you. But it works with me, so why would not it work with you?
In case it does not work with you, I'm sorry for you and I'm very disappointed!

I believe you are confusing "bugs I don't notice" with bug free.