Can't login to Vortex

nugar

I'm still getting nothing every time i click on "Log in or Register" It's coming up with "Cannot connect to nexus mods" Well i already have logged into the nexus mods website but it wont just connect to anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any fix for this problem? It's not working for me. It opens chrome and I log in but then NOTHING HAPPENS in vortex... A fix would be nice.

Can you provide more detail as to what exactly is happening? We need detailed information to narrow the issue down, so we can actually address it.

Did you try recently? We have made some changes to the process last week.

How much time passes between your browser opening the page with the "Authorise" button, and you clicking that button? What is the response you are getting? Do you get an error message in your browser? An error message in Vortex?

I click the button at the top to log in and nothing happens. I'd give more detail if I could, I have a default browser set up, I'm currently logged in on the website, I've shut down the app and opened it several times with no change, I click the button in Vortex and ... nada. Zip. Zilch. Cero. Nyet. Nein. Nothing.

EDIT: The same happens when I try to download a mod and it tells me to log in. I click, then ... nothing.

Edited by McFarlane42