• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

ChloeBabe

ChloeBabe

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm still getting nothing every time i click on "Log in or Register" It's coming up with "Cannot connect to nexus mods" Well i already have logged into the nexus mods website but it wont just connect to anything.

FluffyBunny2481

FluffyBunny2481

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I click log in and it just open to a new tab with nothing loaded.  Not sure what the issue is

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 5,981 posts

@FluffyBunny2481

Have you tried at a later point? Is it still the same right now? 

zardikar94

zardikar94

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Vortex is the biggest s*** i have ever seen

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 17,535 posts

Vortex is the biggest s*** i have ever seen

troll-facebook-idiot-icantyping-idiot-I-

Grestorn

Grestorn

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 712 posts

:laugh:

figgemansson

figgemansson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Any fix for this problem? It's not working for me. It opens chrome and I log in but then NOTHING HAPPENS in vortex... A fix would be nice.

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 5,981 posts

Any fix for this problem? It's not working for me. It opens chrome and I log in but then NOTHING HAPPENS in vortex... A fix would be nice.

Can you provide more detail as to what exactly is happening? We need detailed information to narrow the issue down, so we can actually address it.

Did you try recently? We have made some changes to the process last week.

How much time passes between your browser opening the page with the "Authorise" button, and you clicking that button? What is the response you are getting? Do you get an error message in your browser? An error message in Vortex?

McFarlane42

McFarlane42

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I click the button at the top to log in and nothing happens. I'd give more detail if I could, I have a default browser set up, I'm currently logged in on the website, I've shut down the app and opened it several times with no change, I click the button in Vortex and ... nada. Zip. Zilch. Cero. Nyet. Nein. Nothing. 

EDIT: The same happens when I try to download a mod and it tells me to log in. I click, then ... nothing.

Edited by McFarlane42, 10 November 2018 - 03:07 AM.

RaijinJolt

RaijinJolt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i've downloaded vortex and i tried to login but it keeps saying failed to get access key and failed to connect to nexusmods please help

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.975 seconds