Can't login to Vortex

nugar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same type of problem I am logged into the nexus site, but when I try to log into my old nexus mod manager(0.63.14). I get the log in error ( can not reach the Nexus login server, Either your firewall is blocking(nope) or the login server is down). Any help on this would be a good thing .I want to make sure everything is squared away before I get Vortex and it looks like they are have same type of problems as I am

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the "failed to get access key" error. I tried checking my AV and my firewall, but they both make exceptions for Vortex. I can manually install mods, but it is a pain. No FAQsVortex because I can't log in.

Did you configure Vortex to handle Nexus links? Vortex dashboard>Settings>Download

For FAQs, go to Vortex dashboard>Knowledge Base. You don't need to be logged in to access the Vortex Knowledge Base.

I'm getting the "failed to get access key" error. I tried checking my AV and my firewall, but they both make exceptions for Vortex. I can manually install mods, but it is a pain. No FAQsVortex because I can't log in.

Did you configure Vortex to handle Nexus links? Vortex dashboard>Settings>Download

attachicon.gif Mod Manager Download.jpg

For FAQs, go to Vortex dashboard>Knowledge Base. You don't need to be logged in to access the Vortex Knowledge Base.

It is configured to handle Nexus links. I also made sure the Comodo CA is installed on my pc. The FAQs was a typo. No FAQs handle this situation - I've read them all - and I can't create a ticket because I can't log in. I can mod the game without the mod manager, but it is a pain. I would much rather use it and make my life easier.

It is configured to handle Nexus links. I also made sure the Comodo CA is installed on my pc. The FAQs was a typo. No FAQs handle this situation - I've read them all - and I can't create a ticket because I can't log in. I can mod the game without the mod manager, but it is a pain. I would much rather use it and make my life easier.

Have you read the earlier posts in this thread? Perhaps there is something there that would be of help. Although you can't use Vortex for feedback, you can submit an issue directly to the Vortex GitHub site: https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Vortex/issues. It's not as easy as using a logged in Vortex, but it can be done.

I wish I could offer you a solution, but I have nothing to add over and above what has already been discussed in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...