Can't login to Vortex

nugar

OK, I don't know what is going on; but I can't sign into Vortex. I purchased a new computer for my Christmas present and had to download everything all over again. I see others can't sign in either. So what is going on? Can Robin Scott; help us with this problem? I really can't play my games the way I set them up without my mods and most of my mods come off of Nexus. Someone; anyone, Please help with this. Is Vortex undergoing some more changes or what? Thank you.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I don't know what is going on; but I can't sign into Vortex. I purchased a new computer for my Christmas present and had to download everything all over again. I see others can't sign in either. So what is going on? Can Robin Scott; help us with this problem? I really can't play my games the way I set them up without my mods and most of my mods come off of Nexus. Someone; anyone, Please help with this. Is Vortex undergoing some more changes or what? Thank you.

Increased site traffic may be the problem (just a guess from a totally non-technical person). This problem is usually resolved on its own. I couldn't sign into Vortex yesterday, but today I had no difficulty doing so.

As for downloading mods, you can still manually download them from Nexus Mods.

Nexus is acting sluggish since a few days. The holidays might be the cause for more traffic and the server having to do overtime. I have the same 'problems' with Nexus Mod Manager. It could also be that some tinkering with code is going on, too. A site this size needs maintenance.

I have had to reauthorize my account 4 and five times now, and it still will not download from firefox except manually

I should not have to keep reauthorizing something is not working

I get it logged in and when i leave and come back it cant log back in and gives either a security error or requires me to re-authenticate

either way the download button witch used to work no longer functions properly, it will bring up download screen but gives an immediate error when download via Vortex button is used

I suggest everyone go on a pilgrimage to Tierra Del Fuego, have a wee piss in the ocean, down-wind, preferably. By the time you get back home, things will have gotten sorted. Mainly because the lot of you were fighting for a spot at the End Of The Road.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Can't also, got a period of time while i was whithout internet connexion and now even if i'm connected the website don't give a f, (yellow icon instead of blue one) and when i'm on vortex and try to connect i'm redirected as normal i valid and then a unknow message cause show up less than one second appear and then i'm stil the foot on the s*** to be polite

• 1 month later...