• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Necrosis535

Necrosis535

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #8201926. #8235287 is also a reply to the same post.

It did indeed work, thanks.

I have another question but on a less technical note. I got to a point where I need to break into a students room and Im supposed to have my companion pick the lock. Yet she says that she cant do it. How do I get past this part?

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #8201926. #8235287, #8238201 are all replies on the same post.

Hi Necrosis. You have to have gotten back from being stranded on the island. Unlocking Katani's door is a conversation trigger that happens when you walk in front of her door. It also has to be between 10pm at night and 5am in the morning or the trigger won't work. If it isn't then use the pillow of comfort in your room until it is that time. You can see the time by hovering your mouse on the clock icon in the lower right.
When it is within that time range go walk in front of Katani's door and Tessa will start a conversation with you about unlocking it.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you and we'll figure something else out.

Helldrone88

Helldrone88

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is it possible to mke Sierra playable in nwn main campaign?

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #8448446.

I don't see why not. She should load up like any other pre-made character.

Helldrone88

Helldrone88

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #8448446. #8452906 is also a reply to the same post.

Yeah I Yeah i tried but her head turns invisible? :S

Alune

Alune

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I must be terrible at this, I keep getting killed by that mutated rat x.x

Karringer27

Karringer27

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hey mate! I just wanted to say that I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of this mod. I know, there's smut and stuff in it (which I appreciate!) but it's really well made, well thought out and best of all, well written! This is going to sound ridiculous but I absolutely love that all the dialogue has such good grammar. I've played too many mods where poor grammar really broke the immersion and made me think "Yes, this is a mod, and it's a bit bad".

So cheers! Definitely looking forward to Gladiatrix 2 and 3- not finished with 1 yet! :)

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #9286797.

If you start as a fighter with decent strength, a weapon focus feat and then earn a level while training with Cardus then the rat shouldn't be that difficult. Oh, and wear the armor you get in training. I usually start with 16 strength, Exotic weapon feat, Katana/shield and have little problem with the rat. If you start with a weird build like a rogue or cleric then I imagine the rat could be extremely difficult, however the module is supposed to require you to start as a fighter.

Sterki

Sterki

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
If I understood the description well enough, some fights are very difficult by design. Are these scripted to be unwinnable though? I'm asking because it could be tough to determine whether a fight is just tough or you're not even meant to win in the first place. Also, how can I sneak into the male gladiator baths? My character can't handle locks (she's a fighter after all) and I haven't found anyone selling lockpicks either.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #10717291.

There is one fight in the coliseum that is extremely difficult by design. You'll be able to tell by the storyline that the odds are stacked against you but it isn't impossible to win. Just unlikely. It's okay to lose an occasional fight in the arenas. I would say all are winnable except for one which is obvious by the story.

When you meet Cypher he will eventually give you a mission that will allow you access to the male baths. You won't be able to enter until you get the mission.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.818 seconds