• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

muqali

muqali

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Playing it, and quite enjoying it! One thing, when in the crypt fighting mummies I got infected with disease. And now I am at the Dancing Cat, still diseased with a major blow to my constitution to the point I can't win any fights. I think it would be ideal if when transported before the final match in the school you were automatically healed of diseases, or at the very least have a vendor that sold cure disease potions. I'm a fighter so of course I don't have cure disease, and I am not sure what to do... Other than that, really enjoying it!

raigon9

raigon9

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

There's a bug at the end of the game where I was supposed to defeat Lord Alcan and his pet dragon, but Alcan won't fight me, even after i killed the dragon and i can't even harm him. It's like he is stuck during the earlier conversation.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #12248772.

I have never heard of that problem. Maybe just kill him in debug mode? There should only be a closing scene after leaving the courtyard which will end the module.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #11739586.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the ghost you meet at the end of the crypt is supposed to heal your character and npc's of all damage. I'll double-check that. Maybe the conversation with the ghost got rushed before the script could fire. You can use debug mode to fully heal your character or spawn a cure disease scroll.

Deathslayr

Deathslayr

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Great module you've got here, I'm definitely enjoying myself!

However, I think I may have found a bug. I was in the sewers in the city clearing them out on the quest given to me by the shroud. I died the first time to the Ettig since I wasn't full hp, so I reloaded, did it again but resting first.

I had better luck the 2nd time, however at the same time I killed the Ettig, I got knocked down to 9hp, and was put down on my knees. I assumed that I would soon get up....but I didn't. I was unable to move or take any actions - I had 2 affects on my screen by my portrait, sanctuary and damage immunity. I would assume it's part of some form of scripting. After waiting a good 10 minutes (the sanctuary disappeared, but not the damage immunity) and still being on my knees, I concluded there was some sort of problem.

I searched here and the google to no avail, and managed to solve my problem by putting debug mode on and using the dm_heal command. The damage immunity was still there, but I was able to move, although oddly saving my game at that point, and restarting the game entirely put me back on my knees. Anywho, after using dm_heal again, I also found I was unable to change any of my gear.....thankfully turning in the quest and using the pillow of comfort removed the effect, and everything turned back to normal. Just felt I should notify you of the bug, and anyone else having the problem should be able to resolve it doing what I did.

TheWraith123

TheWraith123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey, where can i get the roadmap guide thing that this person was talking about
lesommer 0 kudos26 posts
I finished the mod using the character provided by the author using her roadmap for the leveling (warrior specialized in katana to be weapon master)

Kinda stuck on the first pit fight, which is really difficult. However was a piece of cake when i changed the difficulty setting to easy, however i am guessing the game isn't supposed to be on easy, because i beat the first arena battle with no problem and everyone talks to me as if I lost the fight...

I tried using the walkthrough at the vault place, but i cant open it due to not having the word reader.
So can someone aid me in this task of either telling me how to get this roadmap or basically explaining what is in it and like the stats and feats it says you
should get or whatever. Cheers :) ? I might need to restart to become katana spec'd up, as the longsword spec kinda fails...

Tyra82

Tyra82

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Hi there,

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but I actually am in NWN custmization field. I'd like to know if there is a way to use the outfits of this module in normal nwn campaign ?

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #18008809.

It's tricky but it can be done.

- First you'll need need to open the nwn campaign module in the NWN toolset
- Open the module properties - custom content tab
- Add the Gladiatrix hak files and move them to the top (this shouldn't interfere with the existing campaign files) then save the original campaign in the toolset (this will take awhile as it compiles the new information)

Now the clothes are available to wear in the original campaign but to wear them you will need a method of changing into them. I recommend the Customize Character Override Hak by Kamiryn. You can do a search for that on neverwintervault.org. Once that is installed in your Override folder you can use the Craft icon on your radial menu to change your clothing/armor. You can even change the color. If you are wearing leather armor you will only see leather options to change to, plate to plate, regular clothes to regular clothes etc.

xBamfo

xBamfo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hello, nice to see the mod, and it actually looks pretty dang cool. I'm always a fan of Gladiator type stuff and it looks like you did that plus adding even more.
I do have a question though before I delve into it, because I didn't see other comments asking this.
From the description it looks like the mod is focused on playing a female character. Could I play a male and have it not be extremely weird and awkward? I just prefer to play male characters most of the time and wanted to know if it was a viable option for this module.

Edited by xBamfo, 27 September 2014 - 06:20 AM.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #18739684.

Hi. You can only play as a female in this. If you somehow manage to hack into it as a male character it would probably be extremely weird and break the module. There are intimate animations that are male/female specific and female specific armor/clothing.

I know you might prefer playing male characters but give the module a try for something different. There are male characters that will be in your party so you do get some aspect of that but the decision making will be from the main character's pov.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.107 seconds