Jump to content

Photo

Gladiatrix


  • Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61
shinymogwai

shinymogwai

    Stranger

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm really enjoying this mod so far! I've run into an issue, though-- spoilers ahead, for those who haven't played!

I have the quest to eliminate Renshaw, but whenever I enter his room, he's not in there. I've tried reloading multiple times, and when I turn on debug mode I can see the area where I would trigger the conversation, but no matter what I try, I can't cause the event to trigger. There seems to be an area outside his room where an event is also supposed to happen, but the same issue occurs-- no matter how many times I walk into the highlighted area, nothing happens.

Ideally, I'd like to find a way to get the NPC to spawn, but if that fails, is there some sort of console command to get the quest to finish?

#62
FallynRayne

FallynRayne

    Journeyman

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #23462514.

Hmm, for some reason the script to spawn Conner Renshaw didn't trigger for you. Here is the best way to continue.

- Go to the 2nd floor of the Lonely Dove inn and enter the last room on the right

- Hit the ` key to get to console command

- Type the following: DebugMode 1

- Type the following: dm_spawncreature conner

- Type the following: DebugMode 0


Conner should now appear in the room. He was supposed to be asleep but he won't be when you spawn him so just talk to him and the conversation should continue like normal. This should work for you but let me know if it doesn't and I'll see if I can help.

#63
Deathslayr

Deathslayr

    Enthusiast

  • Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Hi, redownloaded this for another (3rd) playthrough. After loading it all up though, there seems to be some weird textures. Nothing game breaking, but the dress Sierra wears, and her mother's and fathers clothes seem to be some sort of reflective grey/metallic colour, as is one of the faces. The dress item you start with is also a black texture. Not sure if this is a module problem, or NWN problem, I'm running in compatability mode for XP SP 3 (game wouldn't run if I didn't do that).

Also on a minor note, I'm curious what happens if you don't opt into any of the romances in this chapter - who comes to rescue you after being taken prisoner?

EDIT: Fixed my issue by patching game to 1.69. Despite the fact that it said it was already 1.69, it apparently wasn't. Read walkthrough for chapter 1 and found answer to second question too.

Is there a walkthrough for the other two chapters? I can't seem to find them.

Edited by Deathslayr, 12 April 2015 - 03:08 PM.


#64
FallynRayne

FallynRayne

    Journeyman

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #24247379.


Spoiler

Hi, I never took the time to make walkthroughs for the 2nd and 3rd modules. I think it is easy enough to catch most everything. You don't really have to search every inch of map and search every crevice in hopes of finding some hidden treasure. The story will guide you to what is important.

#65
Deathslayr

Deathslayr

    Enthusiast

  • Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
In response to post #24247379. #24426744 is also a reply to the same post.


Spoiler

I was more interested in the possible romance paths. I had no idea Kelvyn was a possible option until I read the walkthrough for chapter 1.

I saw somewhere there's a total of 8, but for the life of me I can only think of 7...

#66
FallynRayne

FallynRayne

    Journeyman

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #24247379. #24426744, #24454684 are all replies on the same post.


Spoiler

*****ROMANCE SPOILERS*****

G1 - There are 4 possible romances in this module. Tessa, Landon, Krystaly and Kelvyn. The trigger for the first three is when you go to the Winterhaven resort. The person you choose to sleep with that night will be your romance for the module. Kelvyn is harder to trigger. You first have to have an intimate encounter with him either after wrestling him in the Lounge of Forbidden Delights( I think that was the name of the place) or after he rescues you in the gladiator baths and you invite him back to your place. Then you have to refuse to sleep with anyone at the Winterhaven resort or avoid the resort all together. At that point Kelvyn becomes your romance. There are also possibilities for a couple of intimate encounters with minor characters but that doesn't affect your romances. When you are disguised as a dancer in the gentleman's club you can get intimate with someone to get information. There are other near-intimate or naughty encounters.

G2 - There aren't really any romances to develop in this module. Tessa is the only one of the four previous romance characters in this module. If she is your romance from the first module she will respond differently to you, usually in a more loving way. If she isn't your romance she will still try to flirt with and get intimate with you because that's just how she is. Braxton is the other major character where there are several opportunities for intimacy. There are a few minor encounters that can happen during the Felonious quests and the mage school.

G3 - Your ending romances could possibly be Tessa, Landon, Braxton, Krystaly, Xanderfein, Kelvyn, Cypher or Avyndar. The main trigger for who you end up with is choosing who you dream about the night before going to war. Landon, Cypher and Kelvyn are only options if you choose to stay with the Shroud during the war. Krystaly and Avyndar are only options if you change allegiance to the Scourge. The others are options for both sides because they will follow you which ever side you choose.

There are also 5 potential characters your PC can get pregnant by in G3. Landon, Braxton, Cypher, Xanderfein and Tarth, the Minotaur. If your character has sex with any of these 5 then there is a chance she will get pregnant. There is a 20% chance each so if she has sex with all then there is supposed to be a 100% chance of getting pregnant. If she were only to have sex with 3 then she would have a 60% chance of getting pregnant and 40% chance of not. Landon and Tarth might be the most difficult to trigger. For Landon you have to get alone with him while prepping him for his wrestling match at the all female tribe. Tessa will volunteer to stay and have a kinky 3-way. If she stays then you won't be having sex with Landon so you won't get pregnant. There may be one other opportunity to have sex with Landon, I just can't remember. For Tarth, you have to volunteer to go to his quarters at the minotaur camp to try to seduce him into an escape. This will backfire and result in your character getting raped since she has no gear to protect herself with.

It is possible for your character to end with one romance and be pregnant from a different character. There are also other naughty or intimate encounters with minor characters and a chance to get intimate with Emmalynn but no romance there. Hope this helps.

#67
Deathslayr

Deathslayr

    Enthusiast

  • Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
In response to post #24247379. #24426744, #24454684, #24469459 are all replies on the same post.


Spoiler

That clears it up, thanks! Pity there's no romance for Emmalyn though :P

#68
chaoz77

chaoz77

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi, I just recently redownload the mod and attempting to play it once more, but this time, I kept getting an error when loading into a new area. I checked the log file, and this is what came out:

1st Instance is when I try to enter the apothecary's basement to take care of the things in there to retrieve the heirloom:

[Wed Jun 24 22:21:07] Player [] () Joined as Server Admin 1
[Wed Jun 24 22:21:07] Player () Joined as Player 1
[Wed Jun 24 22:21:07] Loading Module: 000000 - quicksave\Gladiatrix
Failed to load Door model TN_GDOOR_03.mdl
Unknown Update sub-message


2nd instance is when I boarded the ship and was about to arrive at the gladiator's academy:

[Wed Jun 24 17:13:19] Loading Module: 000000 - quicksave\Gladiatrix
Failed to load Placeable model tnp_rack_a01.mdl
Failed to load Placeable model tnp_rack_a01.mdl
Failed to load Door model .mdl
Unknown Update sub-message

How do I fix this?

#69
FallynRayne

FallynRayne

    Journeyman

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #26375824.


Spoiler

It sounds like you need to run the critical rebuild. That usually fixes these kinds of errors when playing community modules.

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/patch/169-critical-rebuild-english



#70
hinote123456

hinote123456

    Stranger

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I have no long downloaded this mod and I'am having a problem with the first guy in the pit I keep killing him and then nothing else happens I talk to the pitmaster but he keeps giving me the box equipment as if i havent fought yet. Please help




IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.954 seconds