FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #28621579.

Spoiler

Hinote, you aren't supposed to be killing him. He is just supposed to fall down when his hit points get low and then the pitmaster approaches you to start a conversation. Have you used an editor to make your character overpowered or godlike? If so then you will probably run into problems as this will interfere with some of the scripting since most of the time, deaths aren't supposed to happen in the arenas.

If you aren't using an artificially overpowered character then possibly the "knockout script" isn't triggering properly. Do you have a save point prior to entering the pits? For long modules such as this it is recommended to make periodic save points that you can refer back to.

If you don't have a prior save point that works can you post your .sav (save game) file on a dropbox or somewhere that I can download it? Then I can fix what is happening and post it back to you.

vostok19

vostok19

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hello

At which difficulty level is the game supposed to be played. It was set at "easy" by default.
Is D&D Hardcore still ok ?

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #37540595.

Spoiler

It was tested at the medium difficulty. Hardcore should be ok for the challenge but if you find it difficult to get past certain sections then you could bump the difficulty down temporarily.

hunt4u2366

hunt4u2366

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I installed all 3 mods, and the 4 Hak packs. I have cleaned out the override folder, and I have 1.69 with CEP 2.6, and I am having some issues. I cannot start the first module. I just get a black screen. The other 2 modules start, but the character has no hands and depending on clothing, sometimes no body. It is bizarre looking, a head, arms and legs wandering around. I also noticed some armors are completely white boxes in inventory and if I put them on, the game crashes.

Edited by hunt4u2366, 27 May 2016 - 02:28 AM.

vostok19

vostok19

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #37540595. #38351415 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Eventually hardcore seems manageable.

vostok19

vostok19

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Something went wrong.

I started the mission in the Quagmire. There were 3 of us not four.
For some reason the bard pops out at the end of Quagmire1 map and takes part to a conversation but then remains behind.
At the start of Quagmire 2, the party (my character, Tessa, Landon) is ambushed by the bad guys. Their leader talks and promises that if the Gladiatrix surrenders he will leave the others free. The choice is hers.
Then...nothing. No dialog box. I tried to talk to the leader but each time he resumes the whole conversation and stops at the same point.
Obviously something is wrong.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #38628835.

Spoiler

Hmm, I've never heard of that problem. When did you lose Kristaly(the Bard)? She should have been with you the whole mission. When Cypher gives you the mission to investigate the Scourge base she should have been in the warehouse and joined you when you accepted the assignment. Do you have any save games just prior to getting the assignment from Cypher? You could try and see if she joins you properly at the time the mission is assigned.

If that doesn't work then it might be best to just send me the .sav game file in your save folder and I can probably fix it by spawning her onto the team. I'll just need a .sav prior to entering Quagmire 2. You can send the file to [email protected] Then I'll fix it and send it back. Just post a reply here if you send me the .sav because I never check that email.

FallynRayne

FallynRayne

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #38528905.

Spoiler

It sounds like you need to load the critical rebuild. You can find it at this link.

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/patch/169-critical-rebuild-english

vostok19

vostok19

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #38628835. #38770890 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi. I loaded an older save and this time Kristaly joined the quest.
This time the conversation went on without flaw and my charatacter became a guest of the Scourge.
Thank you for the piece of advice and thank you for keeping an eye on this forum.

Edited by vostok19, 05 June 2016 - 01:37 PM.

BlackfoxKitsune

BlackfoxKitsune

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Convo bug with Gladiatrix III
I've found myself stuck in a Convo loop with Tarth, its got to the point where I'm taken from my cell to his room for the next stage of things, but he is still talking to me like I am still in the cell, the Convo will not move forward, is there a way to progress it because I think it might have been the auto save that made it a game braker and to make it worse the damn auto save saved over my file. sadly its not the first time its happened, it happened with a number of other events as well, if you suddenly get attacked while mid convo, or you accidently kill an enemy who you need to give up in the near death phase, sometimes you might be clicking on something when the convo is jumped on you and you accidently exit it and you get stuck in the story. :/ the problem seems to be bad on neverwinter nights Diamond. I never had the problem when I used your mod using my old (now broken) disks lol.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.231 seconds