[LE] Best way to check if player is hidden / not detected

Hey guys before I start going crazy with guesses and trial and error, is there a simple or established way to detect when the player is hidden and not detected, by any actor?

I've researched and can't find anything. I've seen the GetDetected condition function in an example, but running only on the player I can't get it to work. I think it needs another actor as a reference point.

The ideal way would be if we could access the player's "Stealth Points" in a script or as a condition function, but this doesn't seem possible.

The creation kit didn't provide any obvious methods for obtaining stealth points, and the script version of that condition function also requires a target actor.

I only found this which gives some insight about stealth points.. but not how to get them. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Stealth_Points

Can probably do it with SKSE, but I personally don't know where to search for that in the source.

Easiest way to do this would be to fire off a quest with a non-optional alias set to fill with the condition that a loaded NPC has detected the player. You can then check if the quest has started; if it has, the alias must have been filled, which means in turn that the player is detected by something. You can make the search and check functions more sophisticated if required, too, adding additional requirements, refiring the quest several times, checking the individual aliases, that sort of thing, but for a one-off 'am I detected by anything' this should work.