Valkreath

Valkreath

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #60224356.

Spoiler

Just leaving this on the thread in case anyone else had this thought. Curie only gets the replaced form after a certain point in her story line. When you first find Curie she will be the robot.

BladesShogun

BladesShogun

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hey, love the presets, but no matter what I can't get them to work as npc replacers... I tried the standalone files and the all-in-one download, but to no avail.
Does this mod have any conflicts with others?
Thanks.

***NEVERMIND***
I reinstalled it and reinstalled the required mods. Some reason looksmenu compendium would refuse to show up in my plugins list despite being in the Data folder.

Edited by BladesShogun, 03 August 2018 - 01:36 PM.

esio21

esio21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
everything works well, the piper looks the same as in the pictures, only when I met cait she has pink hair. How to change its color? This is the only mod to change the companions that I use.
https://zapodaj.net/...0f67c8bca8a.png
https://zapodaj.net/...93b278c8bc8.png
and if it could, it would be possible to change to blue as it has jinx with lol-a?

Edited by esio21, 11 August 2018 - 05:28 PM.

Garul

Garul

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
Hey looks awesome. Is there any chance you could give curie long hair, similar to pipers alternate long hair style please?

iTzRoYaLx

iTzRoYaLx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed the Cait face preset which worked pretty well. However, I downloaded the Piper replacement mod afterwords, and it ended up removing the body tattoos and makes my character hair color yellow instead of white. Piper mod is still working but I cant get the Cait preset back to normal. Tried reinstalling everything, still nothing. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Thanks!

MSFxSmurf

MSFxSmurf

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
Where is everyone finding all of these piercings...

DaughertyUSMC

DaughertyUSMC

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Howdy!

I had installed your mod for the Piper replacement, but something didn't gel with her appearance for me so I uninstalled it AND made sure NOTHING was left over in the data folder. I installed a different mod for her, fired up the game just now and Piper STILL has your mod's face/body!

Why??

And how do I fix this, please?!

Thanx!

MD

Playsalot

Playsalot

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Hey Grim, i'm loving your work. These characters are working in well with my play through.Thank you.

Crash1099

Crash1099

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Face presets are great, but if I restart game, all preset is broken! Who know how to fix this?

DoctorCondomDoom

DoctorCondomDoom

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I don't know why but my Cait is purple haired and has no piercings.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.012 seconds