Pop up Error Message (Racemenu Error)

lollipopchainsawman

Please help :( , the message says "Racemenuerror(s): NiOverride script not detected, various features may be unavailable .

Error Codes: (5)"

This error started when I installed the Net Immerse Override :) , I let the Racemenu overwrite whatever it was conflicting to including the Net Immerse Override . Tried to search on other forums but mine is "NiOverride script not detected" while other forums has "NiOverride plugin not detected" .

Thanks for the reply :smile: , And oh I already got the latest ver. of Netimmerse Override but it seems it can't detect na NiOverride script for some reason . I think its clashing with the Racemenu? or something . Because when I uninstall the racemenu the error is gone. But the price is that your character will have no face , skin at all. I also tried to reinstall correctly SKSE ust to make sure .

Edited by lollipopchainsawman

Yes ! I finally solved it , kinda .

The Solution : When installing net immerse override , you will overwrite some files . Click No on the first file and then Click NO on the second . that should do the trick . since the script would be the first file (so that's why it isn't being detected) , while the next file is the plug in.

-- If you do it backwards an additional error would occur --

But now the XPMSE stopped showing its menu :sad: how sad

Edited by lollipopchainsawman