Need help; can't locate Balmora road texture (or match it)

theinsanedump

Hi there, I am modding Balmora a little bit and I created a new building that I want to connect a road to. However, I can't seem to locate the texture that matches the Balmora road. The closest one I could find was WG_cobblestones, but the color is completely off and I can't change it. The difference is super obvious when you place the textures next to each other.

In another forum, someone mentioned you can copy a texture's vertex color, but this didn't help at all as it only picks up white, as you can see in the above picture. And recoloring does nothing.

Please help! Is there a way to just "grab" the road texture and paste it somewhere else? It's impossible to select!

Thank you very much

Recolouring does nothing? Because it looks like it's the right texture, but just needs some brown vertex shading to be applied, or else it's a blended texture with something like 50% dirt texture on top of it, though that latter's only a guess because I don't even recall how Morrowind handles terrain texture blending.

I'm afraid I don't know if there's a texture selection tool like an eyedropper where you can just click on the ground to use whatever is used in that place. If I recall correctly, Oblivion has a way you can select a spot on the ground and it'll show a list of what textures are being used in that spot, but I think you had to guess what the opacity percentages were for them.