Modding XCom 2 Recruitment process

JDDysart

Searching the Nexus forums I found one discussion on when Recruiting switches from a "Pool Only" Character Pool policy to a "randomized character generation" policy ...

Searching the Nexus Mods I found mods to revamp SPARK perks / Soldier skills ...

Having purchased (and installed) all the DLCs available on Steam's XCom 2 store page ...

I have managed to save SPARK-001 and "Julian" SPARK-002 to my Character Pool ...

I have even created SPARK units (more-or-less) from scratch in my Character Pool ...

I have found and installed two ModBuddies (XCom 2 and XCom2-WarOfTheChosen, SDKs) Development tools ...

But so far, even though I set the SPARK units in the Character Pool to "appear as soldiers", I can't seem to find them in any recruitment lists? on newer campaigns!

Can anyone offer any assistance on which functions (in which .uc files?) might be modified to allow for recruitment of SPARK units from one's Character Pool?

Or might said SPARK recruitment be implemented via INI files? (which ones? where?)

Any assistance (whatsoever) on this?

~ JDDysart

Edited by JDDysart