Can someone who owns a legal copy of A Hat in Time on Steam make a thread on the A Hat in Time Steam forums instructing the mod creators to post their

Can someone who owns a legal copy of A Hat in Time on Steam make a thread on the A Hat in Time Steam forums instructing the mod creators to post their mods here on Nexus Mods?

Gears for Breakfast configured the posting privileges on the A Hat in Time Steam forums in such a way that only legal owners of A Hat in Time on Steam can post in the A Hat in Time Steam forums.

I do not own a legal copy of A Hat in Time on Steam, so I cannot make a post on the A Hat in Time Steam forums.

Thank you.

Edited by metalreflectslime

I have a legal GOG copy of A Hat in Time.

A lot of GOG owners of A Hat in Time needed to pirate the Steam version of A Hat in Time to play the mods sooner.

Gears for Breakfast took too long to give the GOG version mod support.

Piracy does not equate to lost sales.

Gears for Breakfast also configured the posting privileges on the A Hat in Time Steam forums in such a way that only legal owners of A Hat in Time on Steam can post in the A Hat in Time Steam forums.

Gears for Breakfast is trying to get people to double dip to post on their Steam forums as well as to play the mods early.

This is a practice that I do not support.

Does piracy even matter if a customer already owns a copy on one platform, but he or she wants to play the game on a different platform to use its new features sooner?

If anything, you should be discussing Gears for Breakfast's encouragement of getting people to double dip to play mods sooner.

Edited by metalreflectslime