InvisibleHelmet

nojthebrat

Create either a new helmet (higher level native helmet) or modify an existing native helmet to make it Invisible. Note the main purpose of the mod is to see both the face and the hair of the player without reducing head protection.

(warband)

Edited by nojthebrat

That can actually be fairly easy for you to implement, provided you are willing to invest a small amount of time into reading some instructions on the tool I'm about to link you to.

In M&B, you can adjust the armor values by either tweaking the values in the itemkinds.txt file, or by modifying the values in the python version of that file (aka, the module system file). Now, on its own, the text file is hard to read, because it's just a bunch of numbers that the game reads and translates. Fortunately for you, there is a tool that makes that extremely simple, which is Morgh's Warband Toolset

After you read the documentation (or skim it for the parts you need), and BACKUP your itemkinds.txt file, you can adjust the armor values for whichever armor you want.

You're probably wondering, "well great, but how does that help me with invisible head armor like I asked?"

The answer is simple -- in warband, armor has three values: leg protection, body protection, and head protection. So, you can change the head protection value of armors from 0 to whatever you want, using that editor I linked you to.

Hopefully that helps, but if not, PM me (cause I don't frequent here too often -- I get emails everytime I get a PM though)

• 7 years later...

That can actually be fairly easy for you to implement, provided you are willing to invest a small amount of time into reading some instructions on the tool I'm about to link you to.

In M&B, you can adjust the armor values by either tweaking the values in the itemkinds.txt file, or by modifying the values in the python version of that file (aka, the module system file). Now, on its own, the text file is hard to read, because it's just a bunch of numbers that the game reads and translates. Fortunately for you, there is a tool that makes that extremely simple, which is Morgh's Warband Toolset

After you read the documentation (or skim it for the parts you need), and BACKUP your itemkinds.txt file, you can adjust the armor values for whichever armor you want.

You're probably wondering, "well great, but how does that help me with invisible head armor like I asked?"

The answer is simple -- in warband, armor has three values: leg protection, body protection, and head protection. So, you can change the head protection value of armors from 0 to whatever you want, using that editor I linked you to.

Hopefully that helps, but if not, PM me (cause I don't frequent here too often -- I get emails everytime I get a PM though)

This helped me out for modding tnx!