How To Rollback Fallout 4 Version (Steam)

DiabloInvictus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has f4se updated yet?

Yes, it's been updated. There is already a new version available for the latest Fallout4.exe (ver 1.10.162).

Bear in mind thought that any mods you have running that require F4SE will most likely not work with the new version of F4SE until the mod authors update their files to use it. So, at present, you're better sticking with the version you have already, rolling back your game files and waiting...

has f4se updated yet?

Yes, it's been updated. There is already a new version available for the latest Fallout4.exe (ver 1.10.162).

Bear in mind thought that any mods you have running that require F4SE will most likely not work with the new version of F4SE until the mod authors update their files to use it. So, at present, you're better rolling back and waiting...

yeah I know. I already downloaded the new f4se and tried it. game still wouldn't even start. I'm prob gonna uninstall all 400 mods and the game and just not play another Bethesda game again. I'm tired of this s*** breaking constantly

restarted my laptop. now i have to redownload the entire game because its not picking up on steam =_=

https://gyazo.com/bd25bef584e46be56f2435f5e8f81f07

Edited by kanami24

has f4se updated yet?

Bear in mind thought that any mods you have running that require F4SE will most likely not work with the new version of F4SE until the mod authors update their files to use it. So, at present, you're better rolling back and waiting...

yeah I know. I already downloaded the new f4se and tried it. game still wouldn't even start. I'm prob gonna uninstall all 400 mods and the game and just not play another Bethesda game again. I'm tired of this s*** breaking constantly

restarted my laptop. now i have to redownload the entire game because its not picking up on steam =_=

No need to do anything that drastic at all. Just reinstall the previous version of F4SE and apply the rollbacks as mentioned in this thread.

Job done... :smile:

F4SE (version 06.17) for Fallout4.exe (ver 1.10.138) is here: https://f4se.silverlock.org/archive/f4se_0_06_17.7z

has f4se updated yet?

No need to do anything that drastic at all. Just reinstall the previous version of F4SE and apply the rollbacks as mentioned in this thread.

Job done... :smile:

F4SE (version 06.17) for Fallout4.exe (ver 1.10.138) is here: https://f4se.silverlock.org/archive/f4se_0_06_17.7z

too late for me now. I did move data files,mod files, and saves and etc to a different location before deleting the game. i'll redownload it and come back here to look at the posts next time I decide to play this game. thank you though

I did all the above and I still crash before it even gets started.... :confused:

Okay, let's see what we can do.... :)

Tell me, step by step, what precisely have you done...?

I did all the above and I still crash before it even gets started.... :confused:

Okay, let's see what we can do.... :smile:

I downloaded those three files and replaced them into my game folder and capitalized the letters as instructed...

I

Okay, let's see what we can do.... :smile:

I downloaded those three files and replaced them into my game folder and capitalized the letters as instructed...

I swapped the files out instead of overwriting them....