Photo

How To Rollback Fallout 4 Version (Steam)

86 replies to this topic

jjb54

jjb54

I need coffee to think clearly! :P

• Premium Member
  • 4,240 posts

Hi sunegami.  I'm sorry to hear about this.  But I'm also sorry to say that unless you have a backup of those files already, we can't help you out.  Bethesda/Steam aren't distributing those files any longer, so there's no legal way to get them.  :sad:

Also, the nexus has a very strict anti-piracy policy so other than from Bethesda or their authorized vendors would be against the rules here.

Totally agree and sadly the only answer that is " too late " for you ... but moving forward:

Backup recent FO4.exe & the FO4ScriptExtender for it a backup directory.

I can tell you: Fallout4.exe that you are looking for is:

Fallout4.exe - 1.10.130.0 - 06/13/2019

I think you will be seriously challenged to find something from June of last year.

Sunegami

Sunegami

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Hi sunegami.  I'm sorry to hear about this.  But I'm also sorry to say that unless you have a backup of those files already, we can't help you out.  Bethesda/Steam aren't distributing those files any longer, so there's no legal way to get them.  :sad:

Also, the nexus has a very strict anti-piracy policy so other than from Bethesda or their authorized vendors would be against the rules here.

Totally agree and sadly the only answer that is " too late " for you ... but moving forward:

Backup recent FO4.exe & the FO4ScriptExtender for it a backup directory.

I can tell you: Fallout4.exe that you are looking for is:

Fallout4.exe - 1.10.130.0 - 06/13/2019

I think you will be seriously challenged to find something from June of last year.

Thanks for letting me know!

StormWolf01

StormWolf01

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Sunegami -  Yeah, I'm sorry for the bad news there.  :(

JJ- In update 162 They changed the .exe file, the master .esm file, and the interface.ba2 file.  in 163 they changed yet another file, to which I'm unaware of which one it was.    So yeah, there's 4 files that were changed.  3 of which, not on steam.   :down:  :mad:

jjb54

jjb54

I need coffee to think clearly! :P

• Premium Member
  • 4,240 posts

Sunegami -  Yeah, I'm sorry for the bad news there.  :sad:

JJ- In update 162 They changed the .exe file, the master .esm file, and the interface.ba2 file.  in 163 they changed yet another file, to which I'm unaware of which one it was.    So yeah, there's 4 files that were changed.  3 of which, not on steam.   :down:  :mad:

Ya, basically I was telling them the date for which they would have to go back to, which would be near impossible to find or get.

StormWolf01

StormWolf01

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

JJ - No worries :)

I was just expanding on it, saying that the other files that were changed, just aren't available anymore ;)

Spugini

Spugini

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

uhh i just get the messege "Depot download failed : Manifest not available" 

harribo93

harribo93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts