SKSE64 won't show in Nexus Mod Manager drop down menu

sidlicious

You need to use the Launch Custom Skyrim SE option. Set it to launch skse64_loader.exe. Click on the gear icon. Switch to the Skyrim Special Edition tab. Your custom launch command should be the full path to skse64_loader.exe.

Edited by audiodef

You need to use the Launch Custom Skyrim SE option. Set it to launch skse64_loader.exe. Click on the gear icon. Switch to the Skyrim Special Edition tab. Your custom launch command should be the full path to skse64_loader.exe.

This worked, thank you. Maybe the new version of skse64 isn't detected by NMM yet.

• 1 year later...

Thank you, thank you, been googling, asking in steam for weeks till I found this, but just one thing tho, I did the full path with copy paste path into the custom area, but for that last little bit, I had to go into properties of skse54 loader exe and copy that n paste the thing into the custom command and got it to work that way

Edited by jaderiver