How do I safely uninstall Eli's Breezehome mod?

xSeminix

I tried discussing this in the forums and posts sections of the mod, but the author has locked them. The author also disabled comments under their video about the mod. The Discord link has also expired, leaving me to addressing this issue in the mod troubleshooting forums.

I want to make sure I am able to uninstall this mod safely, without breaking my game in the process. I have not entered, nor purchased the house. Is it safe to just uninstall it with NMM? Thanks for any feedback in advance.
Eli's Breezehome - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2829?tab=description

EDIT: So it turns out you can safely uninstall it if you haven't entered the breezehome yet. This also works with open cities patch. No idea if you can uninstall it after you entered it though.
(solved)

Edited by xSeminix

You will need to abandon that save. Mods make many of their changes permanent from the moment they're installed. Just because you've never been inside or bought it at all doesn't mean that things the mod has done to it won't still be lingering in your save to cause you problems.

Using a save cleaner will not help you here either.

You will need to abandon that save. Mods make many of their changes permanent from the moment they're installed. Just because you've never been inside or bought it at all doesn't mean that things the mod has done to it won't still be lingering in your save to cause you problems.

Using a save cleaner will not help you here either.

ahh damn, guess the advise I give out was harmful... :( shucks. but it seems to have resolved the issue... so uh.. huh? regardless if the god, arthmoor says so, then please disregard the advise I've given.