[Problem] Overlapping text, PN, JIP CCC & JIP SF not working

I was starting up my game with 4gb patch, then I alt-tabbed, when I went back to FNV the startup loading menu froze. I then force quit the game and when I started it back up, the main menu looked like this:

[Here]

I could still select and press everything. So I went and loaded the game as usual, then I was confronted by 3 errors in this order:

JIP SF

PN

JIP CCC

I have no clue how to fix this issue, I have already reinstalled PN, my UI Mods and I have also reainstalled the JIP NVSE Plugin, JIP SF and JIP CCC.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help.

Thanks in advance.

That is what's called a "HUD-UI-Menu Issue". My guess is when you "<Alt+Tabbed>" out you interrupted a menu replacement. You can read the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article and see if you can figure out what got broken, or if that doesn't fix things, I would completely uninstall FNV and then re-install. In which case, please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the original default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" folder tree was bad (they learned better, and don't do that any more); and why "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future. As much of a PITA as that is, it's never going to be any easier than now. Please see the 'Restoring to "Vanilla"' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article as well.

-Dubious-