Hi, first off not taking any credit here, just briefly outlining the steps I followed from a Long video guide that worked for me. If you're a little pc/modding dense like myself simple, written instructions are easier than a long winded YouTube video that isn't very well organized.

1. Open steam console, if you don't know how, this worked for me. On your desktop press windows button+r (opens Run command)

paste *Only* this next line & hit enter

steam://open/console

2. Steam should open, may take a minute. On the top right side after your name will be 'console' click that if steam didn't open on it. at the very bottom in the Tiny bar paste *Only* this next line & hit enter (this is the fallout4.exe 1.10.75 download, you should see a red message telling you it started)

download_depot 377160 377162 4586121274247765068

3. When that's done (it's only 48mb, shouldn't take long) navigate to it, for me it was in \Steam\steamapps\content\app_377160\depot_377162

there you'll see fallout4.exe & you can double check the version by right clicking it, Properties>Details. Copy the Fallout4.exe

4. Navigate to you fallout4 game directory is, mine is \Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 and paste, when asked click 'Copy & Replace'

now close all your windows/programs and open NMM as Administrator (I hear to always run NMM as Admin & I do) try re launching F4SE, mine was fixed.

5. Done

Hope this is useful for others as it was for myself.

Edited by ninjamaster0420

• 1 month later...

Thank you! It worked for me. Why they keep updating a three year old game is friggin' beyond me! I wouldn't be surprised if it was just to maliciously break mods that aren't from their sleazy, greedy, money grubbing, "Creation Club".

This didnt work for me :sad:, I followed the directions exactly.

I need to correct my post, I used the first posts example. When someone asked about .82 which I use, the op had another post using the one I needed. this works and thank you to the op. :). I have also turned off auto update on steam, so I hope I never have to update for something I will never use anyway.

Edited by AngelPhoenix69