Photo

[Discussion]Mod Amount Limit: Could it be overcome?

mod amount limit mod limit mod limit override

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

battlebrother13

battlebrother13

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

I'm skimming pretty close to the limit at the moment, I'm actively reviewing mods for any with limited amounts of records in their ESP that I can merge into my "personal mod". You'd be surprised how many only contain a very limited data set, and so many of them are "complete" (i.e. haven't been updated for a year or more) that you can safely integrate them into a merged solution.

It's not ideal, but it's far from the greatest challenge you face when playing on Creation Engine games.

Klipperken

Klipperken

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

242 mods, all is well, safe for the Mecanist's Lair...

That does weird graphical things, and I have no clue why?

It's basically the ONLY place that is NOT modded.

Bloody weird.

thrax7545

thrax7545

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

I'm running 926 mods on 230 plugins.

Don't ask me why. I get so deep into merging, the thought of undoing any of it is more daunting than just piling more on.

I'll test a mod for a bit, and spend a weekend every now and then merging the ones i like and tweaking esp files for maximum compatibility.

.esl files are cool too.

and yes my game is fairly stable, with the right ini tweaks/graphical handicaps.

but I mostly just do screen archery nowadays, and frankly none of it matters anymore...

Edited by thrax7545, 20 April 2018 - 04:38 AM.

Klipperken

Klipperken

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Mine is super steady, save for the Lair...

So weird...

pra

pra

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,470 posts

I haven't even come close to 255 yet. How do you people even do that? :D

That said: when will nexus finally release an ESL-capable mod manager? I made several ESL mods, but users still keep asking for an optional ESP version.

Ethreon

Ethreon

Hobo Feral

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,998 posts

That said: when will nexus finally release an ESL-capable mod manager? I made several ESL mods, but users still keep asking for an optional ESP version.

Because people add all sorts of mods bunched up without any consideration. It ends up with a pile of mostly useless stuff that bloats their game.

leo2link

leo2link

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Merge plugins in a nutshell

payl0ad

payl0ad

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Because people add all sorts of mods bunched up without any consideration. It ends up with a pile of mostly useless stuff that bloats their game.

Also, people love their custom weapons and armors. Usually 2 plugins per mod (base mod + VIS patch).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod amount limit, mod limit, mod limit override

Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds