Syria

TheMastersSon

Please consider the following article when reading our fake president go on about how outraged he is by the latest chemical attack in Syria. And then, just for a laugh before you and your families are likely vaporized, try to find a single objective (i.e. properly referenced) news article anywhere in our media about who exactly are perpetrating these attacks. Best of luck, because you won't find any. Every attempt at obtaining objective evidence from our government has been and still is met with claims of "national security" privilege. I will bet anyone a dollar that our government's evidence for Assad carrying out these attacks is about as strong as GWB's evidence for WMDs in Iraq. According to not only my opinion but established history, the only evidence Bush ever had that Hussein possessed WMDs was the evidence Bush manufactured himself. It's also why the "Patriot" Act mysteriously appeared fully formed mere days after 911, and ready for the signatures of a shellshocked and terrified Congress. The same ploy worked as well last century in Germany. Did you know that nobody in our Senate even read the Patriot Act before they passed it into law?

Anyway here's the article from 2013, but ditto it for the current attack. If anyone has objective evidence that Assad was behind it or any other chemical attack I'll be first in line to call for his head. Otherwise it's nothing but unsubstantiated propaganda, e.g. the final claim in this same article:

https://www.salon.com/2013/09/08/who_is_responsible_for_chemical_attack_in_syria_ap/

No shortage of claims, with absolutely no objective evidence of the Assad regime's involvement at least so far. Try a web search for 'assad response to chemical attack' and see what is presented for you to read. Meanwhile I think Trump is up against a timeline to get everyone more concerned about global holocaust than the silencing of his own prostitutes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/politics/fbi-raids-office-of-trumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html?action=click&contentCollection=Middle%20East&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Nothing in U.S. law requires me as a private citizen to recognize a not only clearly but brazenly immoral person as my president, or as any other public official.

The last segment of this Nixon rerun, before he's legally forced from office, is Trump attempting to do to our FBI what he did to our FCC. It didn't work for Nixon and it won't for him either, unless our federal government has decayed to the point where not even our FBI cares about defending our Constitution and bringing proven fascist despots to justice.

Edited by TheMastersSon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Donny has a point. It IS a witch hunt. There is a group of people in washington that are offended their pic for the oval office didn't make it in there. Now, they are doing their best to make The Donalds' life miserable. Not the first time we have seen this, nor will it be the last. Basically, as I see it, our government is broken. They spend more time and money playing 'who can we convict this week', than they do running the country. Its a joke.

As for Syria..... There are two many players there. Most of them don't even have a clue what their allies are doing. So far as I am concerned, the US has not business being there. ISIS has been pretty much reduced to a non-threat. Let the folks that live there clean up the rest of it.

If Donald Trump broke any laws while in office, he'll pay, just like Nixon and Bill did. Other than that, they got nothing on him.

As for Syria, well Assad truly wants to rule over rubble/scorched earth, so I say, let him have at it.

Trump also seem to have forgotten about the 20 trillion debt the US has, of which 4 trillion(it was 16t when Obama left) has occurred so far since his ongoing presidency.

Edited by Rasikko

Trump just signed the largest defense budget ($700B) in U.S. history. He drained that swamp just like our current Secretary of State is ExxonMobil's CEO.

According to all reliable sources our federal government is now is runaway "bunker mode" and they're spending something very close to 100% of their time protecting themselves and their special interests -- while they completely ignore the best interest and even the will of the American people. And with Trump's trumping of our FCC he's already proven himself to be a fascist traitor to our Constitution.

Also Western fiat currency has been Monopoly money since 1971, when Nixon put the final nails into our gold standard and free-market capitalism. Our money has no value whatsoever (beyond the paper it's printed on and metal content of our coins) except mutual deception and delusion, and as theoretical debt which can only be repaid by our grandkids and great-grandkids. Also the PRC, excuse me I mean "China" has been one of the biggest purchasers of U.S. treasury bills for years now. This "investment" is paid for by our own federal government's treason.

As for Assad, he's simply the most convenient war target for Trump and the machine that plays him right now. Last month it was North Korea. It's runaway genital waving by a reactionary and politically incompetent moron. The catastrophe of our current situation will soon become horribly evident to the entire world imo.

Edited by TheMastersSon

The whole thing stinks, Assad has little to gain from it as he's already won.

^^^ sums it up nicely.

If you want to know who committed a crime, you start by asking who had a motive? Who stood to profit from the action? Assad and the Syrian military had nothing to gain by gassing civilians, and the so-called moderate rebels (radicalized sunni islamist jihadis) were already in the process of being cleaned out.

The only people who could gain from the gassing are the rebels themselves and their foreign backers who want to keep America engaged in the Syrian war. Clearly a false flag operation. Not only that, I've been reading predictions over the past month that this was going to happen.

Trump's instincts are telling him to get out of Syria, unfortunately he is not strong enough to follow his instincts and is being played and steered by others who are following their own agenda.

My fear now is that Trump, wilting under the pressure of the Russia investigation, and enraged by the raid on his Attorney's home, will lash out and do something incredibly stupid (even by his standards) and possibly provoke a real war with Russia.

RGMage2, what astonishes me more than anything is the absolute level of insanity in our foreign policy. We decry radical Islam out of one side of our mouth, and spend not billions but trillions of tax dollars every year in a claimed fight against it, yet out of the other side of our mouths we not only support radical Islam but create it when enough of it doesn't exist to justify our obscene military budgets. Look at who is quoted in our articles and who the "rebels" are that we support in these countries. "Army of Islam"? U.S. tax dollars hard at work.

The "war on terror" even according to our country's right-wing (e.g. CATO's book "Terrorizing Ourselves") has become a self-justified and self-perpetuating totalitarian monster, the rights of which are a superset of our own constitutional rights as citizens and the people who're actually paying for this monster. We have thus been completely disenfranchised from our own federal government, no different than Germany in the 1930's and 40's, to the point where our feds just organized and successfully implemented the largest and by far most obscene and brazen attack and destruction of free speech, privacy and other inherent and God-given constitutional rights in U.S. history. So I feel nothing but pity for them and especially Mr. Trump. The history books will be justifiably brutal, at this point our country consists of 320 million financially and morally bankrupt proven mass murderers, beholden to totalitarian Communism and led by proven despot fascist traitors.

Edited by TheMastersSon

RGMage2, what astonishes me more than anything is the absolute level of insanity in our foreign policy. We decry radical Islam out of one side of our mouth, and spend not billions but trillions of tax dollars every year in a claimed fight against it, yet out of the other side of our mouths we not only support radical Islam but create it when enough of it doesn't exist to justify our obscene military budgets. Look at who is quoted in our articles and who the "rebels" are that we support in these countries. "Army of Islam"? U.S. tax dollars hard at work.

The "war on terror" even according to our country's right-wing (e.g. CATO's book "Terrorizing Ourselves") has become a self-justified and self-perpetuating fascist monster, the rights of which are a superset of our own Constitutional rights as citizens and the people who're actually paying for this monster. We have thus been completely disenfranchised from our own federal government, to the point where they just organized and successfully implemented the largest and by far most obscene and brazen attack and destruction of free speech, privacy and other inherent and God-given constitutional rights in U.S. history. So I feel nothing but pity for Mr. Trump. The history books will be justifiably brutal, at this point our country consists of 320 proven mass murderers, beholden to totalitarian Communism and led by proven despot fascist traitors.

The average citizen hasn't had a voice in military issues since roughly Bush 1. With the invasion of a sovereign nation, based on lies. We started the problems in the Middle East.

There is no such thing as "God Given Rights". You get the rights your government is willing to allow you, and only so long as they want you to have them. The 'patriot act' should be a pretty good illustration of just how temporary your rights actually are, when with the stroke of a pen, the government can do away with them. All in the name of 'national security'.....

HeyYou, I agree with that first part (although my own half century of research indicates the loss of civilian control of our military occurred either with or immediately after the Kennedy assassinations) but you're still entirely incorrect on the second. We've been through this topic before and not long ago. IMO you and a substantial number of Americans already live in China inside your heads, you'd be much happier if you moved the rest of your bodies there also. Our constitutional rights are precisely that: constitutional (i.e. inherent to us as human beings, the term does not refer to our Constitution) and God-given. They are not and cannot be provided by our or any government, these pre-existing rights are simply recognized in free countries and unrecognized in Communist and other totalitarian countries. It's why fair competition and trade between the two are impossible and always have been.

So in fact our constitutional rights are considered God-given and unalienable in our country. I referred you last time to the text of our Declaration of Independence. Did you bother to read it? I'll give you the same hint: look for the second occurrence of the word among. It's why I suggest Americans who believe political power issues from the top down instead of the bottom up should live in countries where it's in fact true.

Edited by TheMastersSon

HeyYou, I agree with that first part (although my own half century of research indicates the loss of civilian control of our military occurred either with or immediately after the Kennedy assassinations) but you're still entirely incorrect on the second. We've been through this topic before and not long ago. IMO you and a substantial number of Americans already live in China inside your heads, you'd be much happier if you moved the rest of your bodies there also. Our constitutional rights are precisely that: constitutional (i.e. inherent to us as human beings, the term does not refer to our Constitution) and God-given. They are not and cannot be provided by our or any government, these pre-existing rights are simply recognized in free countries and unrecognized in Communist and other totalitarian countries. It's why fair competition and trade between the two are impossible and always have been.

So in fact our constitutional rights are considered God-given and unalienable in our country. I referred you last time to the text of our Declaration of Independence. Did you bother to read it? I'll give you the same hint: look for the second occurrence of the word among. It's why I suggest Americans who believe political power issues from the top down instead of the bottom up should live in countries where it's in fact true.

You can tell yourself that the government can't take away your rights as much as you want, but, it does not make it true. Our government has already taken away a fair few of our rights, and the american people just sat back an accepted it, in the name of 'security'. I watched it happen. Several times. Please don't try and convince me it didn't happen.