Syria

TheMastersSon

No, not our authentic government. The federal government that sits in power today has been operating in violation of our Constitution since 1971, and is therefore illegitimate according to this same Constitution. What we've seen since Nixon is a steady, inevitable and inexorable path to collapse. Not a single vote was taken, either in Congress or our states, on whether to expose our free market labor force to forced "competition" with the PRC. Excuse me I mean "China". Polls at the time indicated over 90% of the American people regardless of political party were against the idea, precisely as with the recent abomination from our delusional FCC. It's been almost a half century of relentless smoke and mirrors from the feds, to obfuscate the simple truth that no possibility exists even in theory for free market countries to compete with totalitarian Communism. Freedom ain't free and it's not even cheap, the longer this charade is allowed to continue the worse it will get. It will never, ever get better. It's why our federal government is practically bankrupt and has been for decades. It's also why this same government has now, officially and inevitably decayed into abject and unprecedented fascism. These are the final stages of collapse. This current end result was not only entirely predictable, no other outcome was ever possible from the start of Nixon's treason. Now even interest rate recovery is impossible in our country without automatic bankruptcy. In other words our federal government has ALREADY COLLAPSED, the only question is whether we as the American people are willing to take our required and proper responsibility for the situation, before this unconstitutional and out of control beast destroys both our country and most of the world.

I'm curious as to which articles of the Constitution that the federal government is violating?

A shorter list at this point would be of articles they aren't violating. However the violations that disqualify them from their duly elected offices are against their sworn oaths to enforce, defend and protect our Constitution (in its entirety), and our form of government. This is according to the text of the same Constitution and is not simply a personal opinion.

As explained too many times previously, Nixon's sending of secret envoys to Beijing, to negotiate the selling out of our free market labor force (and those of all other free market countries) to the PRC, was the single most catastrophic act of treason against our Constitution, federal government and free market capitalism ever committed. And what has followed has been 48 years of something directly out of a Twilight Zone episode, where a regime of totalitarian thugs that recognize no civil or even human rights for its own enslaved masses is given a permanent seat on the UN Security Council, and qualifies for Most Favored Nation trade status from the U.S. etc etc. They take our useless-to-them Western currencies and "invest" it back into our treasuries, thus exerting ever-increasing influence over our governments. It's decayed to the point where the excuse du jour for continuing this mass treason is coming from, and I'm not kidding, our own Pentagon. Something about supplies of rare earth something or other, not sure about the details but it doesn't matter: any excuse to continue leaving Nixon's "gate" open will eventually accomplish the exact same job. And I rant about this treason here the exact same way I've ranted about it everywhere for the last 47 years. Our current situation has been the only eventuality since day one.

For more recent examples of treason, did you know that GWB never had any plan to catch Osama bin Laden and the other core members of al Qaeda, either before or after 911? The claim isn't mine, it's our own Pentagon's:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2008/09/30/bush-had-no-plan-catch-bin-laden-after-911

In 2005 Bush also quietly shuttered the one and only CIA operation that was dedicated to finding bin Laden and bringing him to proper justice. The operation was spawned by Congress not Bush. It was yet another story that went essentially unreported in our major media, and another case of a traitor president escaping any semblance of accountability for his actions. The wholesale collapse of objective journalism and practically useful news reporting in the U.S. hasn't helped, i.e. countless generations of future historians will read and stare in utter wonder at the "Countdown to Iraq" and the rest of the Bush-Rove propaganda campaign for mass murder.

Elsewhere I've already explained how it's known that Dick Cheney chose military targets in Iraq based on his own company's potential profit margins for reconstruction of the targets. BJ's in the Oval Office. Intentional forgetfulness to protect illegal U.S.-sponsored arms for drugs deals. Again the list of non-despots is substantially shorter than the list of despots leading our federal government since and including Nixon.

What most astonishes me is that, at least outside the fringe left element, which I've never been a part of even spiritually, I appear to be the only remaining American who cares about the economic and political futures of our own children. After 45+ years of complaining to absolutely deaf ears about what we're doing to their futures, imo no other possibility remains except that the destruction of our country is already complete and nothing remains to be saved.

Edited by TheMastersSon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The term "President Trump" is a delusional oxymoron. He is unqualified to serve as president or as any other public official in the U.S. due to abject and admitted immorality. According to our laws it's enough for disqualification from holding public office. And Trump is already well beyond the territory chartered even by Nixon, i.e. they're currently arguing over who paid what to Trump's prostitutes to keep them quiet etc. Beyond pathetic that we're even discussing this human garbage as a sitting president. Excuse me I mean YOUR president. I welcome all Americans to an infinite future of extreme embarrassment and shame in history books the world over. And on second thought, I take back my human garbage comment. Last I checked our garbage hadn't repressed and eliminated our Constitutional rights, and wasn't still actively working to continue doing so. Thus calling Trump and the three traitors of his intentionally corrupted FCC human garbage is a substantial insult to garbage. Published photos and video of Pai recently are looking more and more like the fatwa videos from bin Laden in his cave. I sincerely don't know how this man even faces his own family and friends, assuming he has any outside of Verizon and Sinclair.

No comment on your flame bait parting shot, other than to say thanks for the OT reminder.

Edited by TheMastersSon

The term "President Trump" is a delusional oxymoron. He is unqualified to serve as president or as any other public official in the U.S. due to abject and admitted immorality. According to our laws it's enough for disqualification from holding public office. And Trump is already well beyond the territory chartered even by Nixon, i.e. they're currently arguing over who paid what to Trump's prostitutes to keep them quiet etc. Beyond pathetic that we're even discussing this human garbage as a sitting president. Excuse me I mean YOUR president. I welcome all Americans to an infinite future of extreme embarrassment and shame in history books the world over. And on second thought, I take back my human garbage comment. Last I checked our garbage hadn't repressed and eliminated our Constitutional rights, and wasn't still actively working to continue doing so. Thus calling Trump and the three traitors of his intentionally corrupted FCC human garbage is a substantial insult to garbage. Published photos and video of Pai recently are looking more and more like the fatwa videos from bin Laden in his cave. I sincerely don't know how this man even faces his own family and friends, assuming he has any outside of Verizon and Sinclair.

No comment on your flame bait parting shot, other than to say thanks for the OT reminder.

If you gave the boot to every public servant (no there is a funny term.......) on those very same moral grounds, it's quite likely you would have very few left. So far as I am concerned, putting 'moral', and 'politician' in the same sentence, is right up there with 'intelligence' and 'military' in the same sentence. Of course, it's not like this is anything new. It's been case for centuries.

I'd be last to claim "honest politician" is or ever can be something other than an oxymoron, and it's up to each American to judge the line between normal character flaws and essential immorality. Personally I and most people I've known over the years have drawn that line at predatory behavior. Maybe in your book patronizing prostitutes and paying them off to keep them quiet qualify as simple character flaws. To me it's indicative of essential immorality, this has been my judgment of Trump since seeing him on a Tonight Show appearance in 1992 -- and listening to him spew the most revolting misogyny I've ever heard in my life. Our entire family, none of whom (including me) had any prior negative opinions of Trump, were left staring at each other with open mouths. Not to mention his more recent orchestrated and successful treason against our Constitution with his intentional corrupting of our FCC.

Whatever lies underneath human garbage, Trump has clearly discovered it, and my conscience literally disallows me from ever recognizing or respecting him as my president or as any other public official in my country. Our laws clearly state that our representatives must be of moral character. Donald Trump is a brazenly immoral predator and now a proven traitor to our country. It's why the line explained above matters. The problem with and danger of your defeatist attitude is that any level of immorality can be defended and ignored by it. It's precisely how the German people woke up one day and found their constitution destroyed and country ruled by immoral and fascist mass murderers.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Trouble is, it appears the 'average american' already HAS passed judgement on our political system, and most seem to accept it. We continue to put the same KNOWN crooks into office each and every election. It should be patently obvious to everyone by now, that our government ISN'T doing what is best for the country as a whole, they are doing what is best for THEMSELVES. This has been going on for quite some time now, and has only gotten worse as the years pass. And what have the american people done to change it? Nothing. We continue on our merry way, allowing our government to stick it to us at every turn. Free trade, massive debt, rampant corruption, little to no oversight, no transparency whatsoever, (as was promised by Obama.... and others....) Our government is in business for itself, and it's major campaign donors. That's it. Whatever puts the most money in their own pockets, RIGHT NOW, regardless of future consequences. Corporations run america, with the politicians as their puppets.

Now, do I expect any of that to change? Nope. Sure don't. American have become to fat, dumb, and happy, to do anything about the crooks that are robbing them blind, in plain sight. It can't last. You can only spend so much of other peoples money, not to mention money that doesn't exist.... before folks start questioning your ability to pay it back. We have already seen a bit of this, but, somehow, it got swept under the rug, and things continued without pause. We can't continue on the current path for much longer. When it all finally does come crashing down, it's gonna be ugly. I hope I don't live to see it.

This decay of our Congress into sublime absurdity (i.e. where virtually no federal laws passed since and including the DMCA are practically enforceable, and where something close to all legislation is intentionally named to deceive voters about the bill's actual purpose or practical function, e.g. "Patriot" Act etc) are just more indications of its collapsed state. Again from my perspective my country has not had a legitimate federal government since 1971. That doesn't mean I don't follow any federal law, or urge anyone else to not follow it, but technically it does mean that any and all laws, court decisions or whatever else from this illegitimate federal government passed or decided since 1971 are equally illegitimate and simply do not apply to me or to any other private American citizen. What used to be our federal government has been taking its marching orders from Beijing since that time. The claim will likely sound outrageous to many or most pathetically uninformed Americans, but in truth any nine year-old child could prove it in any court of law in our country in under 20 minutes. Latest example was Trump's "diplomacy tour" to China -- just before he rolled out the latest abomination called the Republican tax plan, that completely eliminated our country's existing corporate taxes on overseas production.

Again imo future historians will simply read and stare in disbelief, and again the only remaining question is whether the American people will take proper responsibility for this collapsed government before it finishes destroying what remains of our Constitution. The Germans failed to save theirs, as have nearly all other countries who've dealt with collapsed federal governments in the past.

Edited by TheMastersSon

I think the government would be highly offended if you started regularly disobeying laws, even if they had been passed since '71. While you may feel they are not legit, the majority still seems to think they are, and the powers-that-be are going to enforce them, and go along with court decisions regarding violating them. (unless you are a politician, or have a fat pile of cash, then the law just doesn't really apply to you.)

As for your last point, I don't expect the american people to take 'proper responsibility' for anything any more. Considering that they have been teaching their kids that no one is responsible for their own actions for the last couple decades..... Nope. The only way things are going to change, is if some OUTSIDE influence prompts it. Be that war, cutting off any further loans to the US govt, or a major sell-off of US treasury bonds owned by various governments, in hopes of getting at least some value for them.

IMO you underestimate the American people. 320 million of us will watch the body parts of 540+ proven traitors scatterred clear across DC before we'll see our country decay into fascist repression. Or our constitutional rights forcibly repressed by our current fake president, his intentionally corrupted FCC, The Sinclair Group, Comcast and Rupert Murdoch. And we will explain it to any judge or jury in our country. Ugly? Maybe for you. I've been waiting for this inevitable showdown for almost a half century, and I've already procured my huge box of popcorn to watch the rebirth of freedom in my beloved country, and finally the re-enfranchisement of the American people to their own federal government. Our current illegitimate one will scatter like the morally bankrupt traitor cockroaches they are and will never be heard from again, exactly like the USSR in 1992. Both major political parties will be abolished. The Pentagon will finally be shuttered as it should have been in 1945. We will have the finest single-payer healthcare system in the world. We will finally close Nixon's infernal gate to China and do so permanently. And we will be amazed at just how many countless thousands of perpetual public teetsuckers who claimed they were absolutely essential in fact were not. Edited by TheMastersSon

IMO you underestimate the American people. 320 million of us will watch the body parts of 540+ proven traitors scatterred clear across DC before we'll see our country decay into fascist repression. Or our constitutional rights forcibly repressed by our current fake president, his intentionally corrupted FCC, The Sinclair Group, Comcast and Rupert Murdoch. And we will explain it to any judge or jury in our country. Ugly? Maybe for you. I've been waiting for this inevitable showdown for almost a half century, and I've already procured my huge box of popcorn to watch the rebirth of freedom in my beloved country, and finally the re-enfranchisement of the American people to their own federal government. Our current illegitimate one will scatter like the morally bankrupt traitor cockroaches they are and will never be heard from again, exactly like the USSR in 1992. Both major political parties will be abolished. The Pentagon will finally be shuttered as it should have been in 1945. We will have the finest single-payer healthcare system in the world. We will finally close Nixon's infernal gate to China and do so permanently. And we will be amazed at just how many countless thousands of perpetual public teetsuckers who claimed they were absolutely essential in fact were not.

I think you overestimate the american people. Consider: this isn't a new situation, it has been going on for decades, yet we still put the same people that raped us back in office, knowing they will do it again. That doesn't lend much confidence.