Syria

TheMastersSon

Congress' approval numbers have hovered between near single digits and 30% for the last 40 years, and according to world history, wholesale disenfranchisement is not sustainable forever in a free and democratic republic. Practically and long-term, the only two options for politicians are to represent the will and best interest of the people who elect them to office and pay their salaries, or to intentionally not represent popular will and instead attack their own free democracy. Unfortunately but predictably imo, the two-party cartel that has maintained a stranglehold on our electoral process for the last almost century, and that at this point represents absolutely nobody other than their own campaign contributors, has chosen the latter of those two options. What makes our country very, very different from Germany and most other countries is that our first allegiance, legally as well as morally, is to our own consciences, not to our own employees. Our laws exist to serve the American people, not vice-versa, and please watch what happens if Congress fails to defend and protect our Constitution against the Trump/Pai orchestrated treason.

Edited by TheMastersSon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congress' approval numbers have hovered between near single digits and 30% for the last 40 years, and according to world history, wholesale disenfranchisement is not sustainable forever in a free and democratic republic. Practically and long-term, the only two options for politicians are to represent the will and best interest of the people who elect them to office and pay their salaries, or to intentionally not represent popular will and instead attack their own free democracy. Unfortunately but predictably imo, the two-party cartel that has maintained a stranglehold on our electoral process for the last almost century, and that at this point represents absolutely nobody other than their own campaign contributors, has chosen the latter of those two options. What makes our country very, very different from Germany and most other countries is that our first allegiance, legally as well as morally, is to our own consciences, not to our own employees. Our laws exist to serve the American people, not vice-versa, and please watch what happens if Congress fails to defend and protect our Constitution against the Trump/Pai orchestrated treason.

I know exactly what will happen. Nothing. The american people will lay down and take it, just like they have for the last several decades.

If you are expecting 'the people' to actually rise up, and DO something, you are going to be sadly disappointed. Look at the last couple decades, and please note, that each and every time congress/the president has done things the people didn't like, they simply passed it off as 'necessary for the security of the state', and that was pretty much the end of it. The patriot act, and its subsequent continuation after it was set to expire being a prime example.

Today's news? Trump caves to the PRC's "demands" before he even fully knows what the demands are:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2018/05/16/donald-trump-china-demands-josh-rogin-intv-newday.cnn

And you gotta love the balls of these godless thugs, demanding things from our free country. Two and only two things are owed to the PRC: expulsion from the UN and cessation of all economic ties with free countries.

Today's news? Trump caves to the PRC's "demands" before he even fully knows what the demands are: https://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2018/05/16/donald-trump-china-demands-josh-rogin-intv-newday.cnn And you gotta love the balls of these godless thugs, demanding things from our free country. Two and only two things are owed to the PRC: expulsion from the UN and cessation of all economic ties with free countries.

Right, a politician caving to business interests is a new development. Right.

Trump isn't the first president to sell us down the river, nor will he be the last. This is just business as usual in washington dc. Unfortunately.

I should qualify my last post by saying that, as far as anyone knows, the PRC did nothing wrong throughout this ordeal since 1970/71. I mean if you don't count providing most of the munitions to put 57,000 of our kids to death in Vietnam. But it was Nixon who sent secret and then-illegal trade envoys to Beijing, on behalf on the multinationals who had been drooling at their artificially cheap, enslaved labor for over a half century, and this treason to our labor force was sold to the American people as a political wedge against the USSR. Every U.S. president regardless of party before Nixon refused to allow this exposure of our labor force to Communist labor forces, and many of them wrote books explaining why: it's impossible even theoretically for 320 million people who have fully recognized civil and human rights to fairly compete with 1.5 billion other people who have no recognized individual rights. And our federal government has been more aware of this than anyone for the last 70 or 80 years. The wound has festered to breaking point economically as well as politically, e.g. according to Trump's "diplomacy tour" and buddy buddy relationship with their newly promoted permanent king, the PRC's signoff is now required for our country's proposed tax and trade plans. I pray at least a little remains of our FBI regardless of Trump's staff changes. Edited by TheMastersSon

Today's news? Trump caves to the PRC's "demands" before he even fully knows what the demands are: https://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2018/05/16/donald-trump-china-demands-josh-rogin-intv-newday.cnn And you gotta love the balls of these godless thugs, demanding things from our free country. Two and only two things are owed to the PRC: expulsion from the UN and cessation of all economic ties with free countries.

Time is soon coming when those who have been fueling the war in Syria will have to come to a decision. Are they all in or do they back out. I have been saying this for awhile we are as of yet still in the proxy stage of the war where the battle is waged through the likes of ISIS/Al Qaeda type jihadists , but that is coming to an end and direct nation to nation conflict becomes much more probable.

And I think recent actions are indicative of this. Trump ending the Iran nuclear deal and the return to neo cons making the rounds talking about WMD's/ Israel making the most of the change to immediately strike both Syrian and Iranian targets around Syria/ Turkey a NATO ally siding with Iran (Turkey is eventually going to leave NATO)/ The UAE urging states to support the Israeli strikes , imagine a muslim nation urging the support of Israeli strikes on fellow muslims (who would have thought). And so much more. What this tells you is that interests and alliances are in flux and everyone is jockeying for position , sooner or later that is going to coalesce into some hard choices.

What I worry about is that there are now (thanks to the liberal media) some strident war hawks in Trumps administration and they may be thinking they will only have until 2020 if Trump can't win the next election and so they may decide to act in the very near future.

What I worry about is that there are now (thanks to the liberal media) some strident war hawks in Trumps administration

Our "liberal media" hasn't existed since Ronald Reagan, and even if it did, how is it responsible for war hawks in Trump's administration?

Trump is doing what he is fated to do: be the worst president in U.S. history and the one that sends most of the civilized world to its doom. If I had to sit down and design the perfect person to start WWIII, a brazen reactionary traitor with absolutely zero political ability, I could do no better than Donald Trump. Hillary would be a very close second try.

Trump and the R's are currently hashing out the final details of our country's newest "fair trade deal" with their PRC masters. More smoke and mirrors. As a half century of U.S. presidents wrote, there is and can be no such thing as a fair trade deal with a Communist country. THERE IS ONLY TREASON TO OUR COUNTRY AND TO FREE MARKET CAPITALISM.

Edited by TheMastersSon

What I worry about is that there are now (thanks to the liberal media) some strident war hawks in Trumps administration

Our "liberal media" hasn't existed since Ronald Reagan, and even if it did, how is it responsible for war hawks in Trump's administration?

Trump is doing what he is fated to do: be the worst president in U.S. history and the one that sends most of the civilized world to its doom. If I had to sit down and design the perfect person to start WWIII, a brazen reactionary traitor with absolutely zero political ability, I could do no better than Donald Trump. Hillary would be a very close second try.

Trump and the R's are currently hashing out the final details of our country's newest "fair trade deal" with their PRC masters. More smoke and mirrors. As a half century of U.S. presidents wrote, there is and can be no such thing as a fair trade deal with a Communist country. THERE IS ONLY TREASON TO OUR COUNTRY AND TO FREE MARKET CAPITALISM.

I see liberal media every day. I don't see a connection between them, and war hawks though, but then, I haven't been looking for it either.