Multiple Errors and Warnings on Startup

So uh, I'm really new to this modding stuff so I just downloaded a bunch of stuff that looked neat and tossed it into NMM like a casserole consisting entirely of last night's left-overs and spending all of three minutes making sure there were no obvious conflictions. So with my mangle up mess of a meatball that I like to call NMM, I pressed Launch Witcher3 with my fingers crossed, hoping and praying that my PC wouldn't spontaneously combust right before my very eyes. Thankfully it didn't however, I was met with a very disgruntled Witcher 3 gasping for breath after what I had done to it. It was obviously very sick and began to vomit out various errors and warnings explaining what I had done to it. But I wasn't a doctor, how could I understand what it was trying to say!? So I am looking for someone with a Ph.D. in IhaveNoIdeaWhatIhaveDonePleaseHelp-onomics.

Picture of Witcher 3's vomit:

Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - anim.ws(95): Could not find function 'SetAnim'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - anim.ws(104): Could not find function 'SetAnim'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - anim.ws(113): Could not find function 'SetAnim'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - anim.ws(122): Could not find function 'SetAnim'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - main.ws(2): Could not find function 'ToggleHood'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - main.ws(3): 'HoodToggleButton' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - main.ws(10): Could not find function 'ToggleCape'
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - main.ws(11): 'CapeToggleButton' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\items\spells\quenentity.ws(87): Could not find function 'IsSuperchargedSign'
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\items\spells\yrdenentity.ws(127): Could not find function 'IsSuperchargedSign'
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\projectile\signs\signprojectile.ws(43): Could not find function 'IsSuperchargedSign'
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\actions\baseaction.ws(728): Could not find function 'IsSuperchargedSign'
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(2656): Cannot call private function 'RemoveExtraOilsFromItem' in class 'W3PlayerWitcher' here.
Error [modfcr3_2]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(2660): Cannot call private function 'RemoveExtraOilsFromItem' in class 'W3PlayerWitcher' here.
Error [modcapehoodtoggle]capehoodtoggle\capehoodtoggle - anim.ws(28): 'animHoodCape' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
List of things in Witcher 3's stomach:
P.S. I don't know if you'd need more information to help me. If you do just ask and I'll plop something in here.
I don't know if this helps but I am able to launch the game with only the cloak active but it doesn't actually work.
Most of the active mods don't work when I deactivate the ones causing errors.
If I just need to drop a bunch of the mods I'm fine with that. I'd rather have some than none. :p
Edited by MeanBeanMachine