First off, I would like to state that I have a short background in computers such as html, and web page design. I am also new to using the Creation kit and Fo4edit programs. I am still a beginner, as such I do not know all of the technical work to answer my issue.

That being said, Now that I have installed Weaponsmith Extended 2, I have been changing leveled lists to make the gameplay a challenge in survival. This includes weapons damage, and npc drops. I usually make changes in fo4edit. Then I open fallout 4 and check my work.

My issue, is that when I get weapon drops in game they are labeled with 'of Atoms Judgement'. I would like to remove this from being added to all of my weapon drops. First, because none of these items are dropped by Atoms Judgement. Second, because its not easy on my eyes... and I need to see myself through survival.

If anyone is skilled enough in Leveled Lists, or fo4edit, or even the Creation Kit to guide me through the process of removing this label. That would be great.

If you need any more information just post here and I will get back to you.

1. In the Creation Kit, find the Instance Naming Rules under the Miscellaneous category.

2. Locate the INR that gives this suffix. It will probably be in one of the INRs added by Weaponsmith. Note that INRs have a little dropdown near the top-left corner that says Ruleset Number. Its probably not in 0.

3. Once you've found the suffix, make a note of the Index and Ruleset Number. Right click in the Keywords window and click "Copy Stack"

4. Create a new INR, naming it something different ("my_inr" or something). Add a rule to the appropriate Ruleset Number list. Set the index lower than the index in the other INR. Leave the Text field blank. Right click in the Keywords window and click Paste. If there is more than one entry in the old INR list for the suffix, you will have to do steps 3 & 4 for each one.

5. Create a new quest. Enable "Start Game Enabled" and "Run Once." Close the Quest window and reopen it.

6. Go to Quest Stages. Create a new stage. It can be any number, just make sure "Run on Start?" is checked. Also check "Complete Quest."

7. With your quest stage selected, click, in the Papyrus Fragment window, Click Properties, then Add Property. Select Instance Naming Rules from the top dropdown, then give it a name. This can be the same as your INR name, or an alias.\

8. Do this again, only this time selecting the original INR.

9. Point the properties at the correct INRs.

10. In the text window in the Papyrus Fragment box, put in this script. Use the aliases you chose when you created the properties.

OldINR.MergeWith(My_INR)

11. That should do it. I think.

Good Luck!

~GKX

Edited by GenghisKhanX

Unfortantely, that did not work. I could not find any references in any of my mods for atoms judgement in the INR list. I am at a loss for how to find it.

If you have any suggestions or need screen shots let me know. I can always just load up the programs and take a pic.

(Screen shots or it didn't happen...)

You can always just do it manually with Fo4edit. It's more limited but less clunky and it shows values in plain text lines instead of having to go through a dozen laggy forms. This is small enough task that it's a better idea than the 10+1-stage operation above. But the core concept is the same as the previous posters', the autogenerated names are goverened by mods, legendary or otherwise, and rarely anything else. More specifically, a certain type (or several) of mods tied to a specific keyword.

So my solution would be:
- Try manually (at a workbench) getting rid of the name. Is there anything that overrides it or, ideally, adds it from nonexistence?
- Get all the keywords for any specific affected weapon, ideally cross-referencing several different types of weapon and picking the shared ones. If you found the mod that's adding in the name - find the keyword for it.
- Look through the mods that add/edit the naming rules for those keywords, and the INR's within. Fo4Edit is very helpful in this task (see attachment). Don't use the 'search' function, it doesn't always work as advertised. Sorting by column does, though.

Do note that the names for the existing items do not change after modifying the naming rules. Only the newly spawned items are affected.

Edited by DekkerR

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I am still having an issue. After looking through the 4 or 5 mods that could only be responsible I have been unable to find the INR that changes the names for the items.

However, I am also having an issue with the tagging mods.

Seems as though its changing a lot of the mods to say "9mm Luger" before many of the weapons even though they are not 9mm weapons...