NPC's React When Dragonborn Dies?

beeboy617

Hi,

I'm currently doing a rather dark play through of Skyrim and was wondering if there was a mod out there that would make your followers, and/or Npc's around the area of where you get killed cry out in shout's of "NOOOO!" or "Not the Dragon born!" in very painful yells and heart wrenching screams. I know it sounds really dark, but I think it would be really cool and add to the weight of the death. After all the mighty hero of Dragons was just slain and hope is lost. If not, is it possible to create such a mod?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

I imagine you would just have to create a quest that's always running. If GetDead() == 1 Ref: Player assign a package to everyone getdistance() < 700 Ref:Player && GetRelationshipRank() > 0 where they run to the corpse of the player saying the generic voiced lines "Oh no! By the gods! This can't be happening!" and "What? NOOO!"

Learn about quests and the CK, you might like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i was wondering if anybody would go to the funeral like but more npcs than at the wedding i wish there was a mod where you could invite npcs to your wedding i also wish there was a mod where you could mail letters to npcs and they would respond either in person or by letter and finally i also wish there was a mod that replaced the courier with pigeons. Thoughts?

• 9 months later...

Pretty late for this but you can achieve this through Immersive amazing follower tweaks on Skyrim SE.

Every time you die your followers can yell random cries and sometimes bethesda recorded but unplublished ones.

theres a mod in fallout 4 that makes it so that instead of dying u just go down like ur followers would but then ur followers could come and stimpack u and if they didnt get there in time then u would die, somthing like that for skyrim would be cool