Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Sounds great, Baldur! :)

So how do I join in? I have an established character, and I have an Idea of who he is, after all, I created him. How do I join in? Do you have a recommendation for one to join?

You pretty much just jump in. Be aware of where other characters are in the world. Ours are on the High Road right now, between Waterdeep and Neverwinter, close to the Sword Mountains.

Now, you must decide where you want your character to be in relation to the others. Do you want to start close, so you can have near-immediate interaction? Or do you want to begin far away and write several posts about traveling before you reach them?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i am in the Underdark :thumbsup:

Call me an Idiot, but I still have no idea what I am doing! I got suggested to join these cause they're fun, but I don't know what I am doing! Do I start a topic, then Lay down the journey start? or find another to join? Someone help me understand please! My genius level intelligence is failing me here :(

Call me an Idiot, but I still have no idea what I am doing! I got suggested to join these cause they're fun, but I don't know what I am doing! Do I start a topic, then Lay down the journey start? or find another to join? Someone help me understand please! My genius level intelligence is failing me here :(

You don't have to start a topic if you wish to join Tales of Faerûn. Here you can find the RP thread where all roleplaying happens. :happy:

Mythic's character is in the Underdark at the moment while mine Auri's and TheBestIdiot122's characters are on our way to the Underdark but we stopped for a bit and camped out. You can join either of us. For example: You were doing something in the Underdark and wandered to Mythic's characters lair or you were wandering in the wilds and found our camp.

And i am in the Underdark :thumbsup:

I totally forgot about that, mythic! :facepalm: I'm sorry! :( :wallbash:

I just stumbled upon your camp in the wilderness. Do not shoot the duergar on approach! Even though his warhammer has blood on it. He will explain what happened... and the hammer is named Voltair, it has an electric magic damage enchantment on it. Gift from the Sverfneblin

Name: Ianthe Moonblood

Race: Nymph

Class: Ranger

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity: Silvanus

Place of Origin: Kryptgarden Forest

Appearance: Lean, petite frame with long and graceful limbs. Pale skin with slight silvery sheen. Champagne blonde hair cropped just past her chin and streaked with white and icy blue. Light brown eyes with scattered gold flecks.

Armor/Clothing: A simple white tunic under a black leather corselet, black leather pants, and knee-high black hunting boots

Weapon: Twin schimitars

Personality: Appears confident, but is still unsure of how to interact with anyone from outside the forest. Approaches most things with curiosity, as she is young by the standards of her race.

History: Ianthe is the daughter of a nymph and a moon elf. She is on a journey to find her father, a Purple Dragon Knight, in the hopes that he can help stop an army from cutting down the forest where she lives.

---------------------------

Name: Hazel Ironroots

Race: Dryad

Class: Druid

Alignment: Neutral

Place of Origin: Kryptwood Forest

Appearance: Curvacious, full figure, with long leafy hair that changes with the seasons. Dark brown eyes and golden, bark-like skin.

Armor/Clothing: None, however, she does wear a gold necklace with a spherical locket attached. Inside the locket is where she keeps her Acorn of Far Travel.

Weapon: Hazel relies completely on magic for fighting

Personality: Silent in most situations and still nervous about being seen openly. Usually indifferent toward things, but still kindhearted. She has a particular fascination with trinkets and jewelry.

History: Hazel is one of the most accomplished druids in the forest, and wears the locket with her Acorn of Far Travel so she may help to protect the forest without staying close to her tree. She is Ianthe's close friend and companion on her quest to save their forest home.

Name: Ianthe Moonblood

Race: Nymph

Class: Ranger

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Place of Origin: Kryptgarden Forest

Appearance: Lean, petite frame with long and graceful limbs. Pale skin with slight silvery sheen. Champagne blonde hair cropped just past her chin and streaked with white and icy blue. Light brown eyes with scattered gold flecks.

Armor/Clothing: A simple white tunic under a black leather corselet, black leather pants, and knee-high black hunting boots

Weapon: Twin schimitars

Personality: Appears confident, but is still unsure of how to interact with anyone from outside the forest. Approaches most things with curiosity, as she is young by the standards of her race.

History: Ianthe is the daughter of a nymph and a moon elf. She is on a journey to find her father, a Purple Dragon Knight, in the hopes that he can help stop an army from cutting down the forest where she lives.

---------------------------

Name: Hazel Ironroots

Race: Dryad

Class: Druid

Alignment: Neutral

Place of Origin: Kryptwood Forest

Appearance: Curvacious, full figure, with long leafy hair that changes with the seasons. Dark brown eyes and golden, bark-like skin.

Armor/Clothing: None, however, she does wear a gold necklace with a spherical locket attached. Inside the locket is where she keeps her Acorn of Far Travel.

Weapon: Hazel relies completely on magic for fighting

Personality: Silent in most situations and still nervous about being seen openly. Usually indifferent toward things, but still kindhearted. She has a particular fascination with trinkets and jewelry.

History: Hazel is one of the most accomplished druids in the forest, and wears the locket with her Acorn of Far Travel so she may help to protect the forest without staying close to her tree. She is Ianthe's close friend and companion on her quest to save their forest home.

You really like forest things don't you