Heavy Traffic ×

Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhaine looked at the chunk of marble that had just been torn from the wall by the dwarf's shield. Her eyes narrowed at him, "I hope you've enough gold to pay for that as well."

She returned her gaze to the woman, "I'm afraid the Temple of Kelemvor is not an indoor shortcut for the general public."

"Alight, alright. I will be leaving then." She said to the redhead woman.

"You... you gave them gold? So I guess I owe you." Nawen said and walked up to the dwarf. She felt safer now and completely forgot that she's around strangers so she took off her glove and rummaged through the pocket and pulled a small pouch of gold and handed it to the dwarf.

Norgold forgot about the chunk of marble that he took off the door, he opened his other pouch on his belt, the money that he gave the thugs were for emergencies, he took out about 50 gold pieces and put them in his palm. He got off the pew and walked over to the Half-Elf and offered the gold. "Again, I'm terribly sorry about that." Norgold said generously. He looked at the pouch that the woman was going to give him, "You need it more young one." Norgold said smiling, and gently pushed her hand away. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Rhaine gestured to the collection plate on the altar, "Offer your gold to Kelemvor, if you are sincere." There was something about the dwarf that made him instantly likeable, and she wasn't sure why. He seemed the honest sort, which was something Faerun could definitely use more of.

She then called to the stranger woman, "If you needed sanctuary, all you had to do was ask. I do not judge you, friend, for it is not my place to do so. All are welcome within these halls, regardless of race or faith. Please, if you have a moment, savor the peace of this temple with me. I sense there is much more to you and your situation than you are letting on."

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Norgold nodded, he walked over and poured the palm full of gold into the plate. He felt better that he had done a couple of good deeds, he walked back over and sat on the pew again, he opened his pouch again to grab a piece of bread he bought at the local bakery, the bread was warm and baked perfectly. The warmness lifted his spirits as he finished his bite, he looked at the hooded woman again and the Half-Elf, "Do you want some?" Norgold offered.

Nawen was surprised that the dwarf did not take her gold. Though she knew better than anyone else how honorable and good dwarves can be.

She heard the half elven speaking. It was very nice of her to help her out like this. The temple is a safer place for her to be than in the city streets. "Oh. Alright. Thank you for your kindness." The drow replied politely.

Edited by Naktis

"No, thank you, kind dwarf," Rhaine replied to his offer, re-seating herself on a pew opposite him.

"If you care to know, my name is Rhaine Alcinea. I am a Doomguide of this Temple," she said. She gestured to the dwarf and the woman, "by what name do you call yourselves, and what is your calling, if any?"

Edited by AurianaValoria1

"Nawen Mithrilaxe, a simple ranger. A pleasure to meet you." She said to them both. Something was familiar about her name. Rhaine... Rhaine... where in hells she heard that name before. Then suddenly she remembered... "Rhaine? As in Knight Captain of the Crossroads Keep?" Edited by Naktis

Norgold shrugged as he took another bite of the bread, after he swallowed, he cleared his throat. Then he looked at Rhaine and answered, "I'm Norgold Paneak, but people call me Norg for short." Norgold said. as he observed the whole temple, he was impressed by the architecture of the whole temple, inside and out. "This is a vary neatly done temple Rhaine, do you own it?" Norgold asked. Then he looked at Nawen, "Pleasure to meet you too." Norgold said. Edited by TheBestIdiot122