• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CarpeVexillum

CarpeVexillum

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts

Hey everyone,

Ever since I started playing Rainbow Six Siege a couple years ago I have been spoiled by the gunplay in that game. Something that I find I wish I had in almost every first person shooter is the manual leaning mechanic from that game.

pointmanlean.gif

I've noticed some threads over a year ago asking for this, but I wanted to ask again for this. Leaning without cover, to help peek around corners at will and not rely on a cover system. Thanks for your time. 

cocorickoo

cocorickoo

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

+1
I'm in the same situation. Started playing RainbowSix Siege and now i feel like Fallout4 needs Leaning and Destructible walls...

Applejackcats

Applejackcats

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Almost all my fav games (Day of Infamy, Rainbow Six, Insurgency, even Wolfenstein) has a lean feature and I NEED it. I doubt it would be to hard(for someone who has any clue what they are doing) since you already kinda can with your weapon against a wall

MSFxSmurf

MSFxSmurf

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Yes, this mod absolutely needs to happen. The basic lean is fine and all but... that was a lie. Having to be tied down to cover sucks.

jdrfox

jdrfox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

I like this idea!  I wonder if the 1st person lean mechanic is script (papyrus) driven, does anyone know?  If it is, I can probably make a standalone version and also add it as default to my mod.  No promises, though, I'm gonna check the scripts first XD

Edited by jdrfox, 22 November 2018 - 06:40 AM.

Undeadbob666

Undeadbob666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Not the same thing, but perhaps this mod might help in figuring out how to accomplish it?

jdrfox

jdrfox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

oh, definitely gonna look into that, thanks!

GUNNERSTEAM

GUNNERSTEAM

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

guys im Todd howard and i am dissapointed that you don't play my game, just look into a wall or a corner in first person and press the aim button no mod needed. SIKE, We need a PUBG lean

PhanomGames

PhanomGames

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
Isn't the enemy accuracy all fake anyway? If the enemies see you they have a flat percent chance to hit based on certain things. I don't think percent visibility factors into that, can someone confirm?

So whether or not you're leaning is purely cosmetic.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game mechanics, quality of life, weapons

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.036 seconds