Roar when using Psycho from FO4

dudeapocalypse

OK just tested it with the *.wav and it worked fine. I made up a BSA so you don't have to worry about placing the wav (assuming I typed up the path correctly for the BSA). Just select the esp in your launcher of choice. Let me know if it works on your system. And if you like we can work on one with a lipsync so you can see NPC actually scream/roar (and different roars for different npc/player and sexes). Also didn't psycho give you a red shader? I didn't see that, maybe it was Jet or something else....don't know I don't use chems except stimpacks. Or is the red screen/shader FO4's psycho....because if so, that seems like a good effect to add to FONV's.

OK just tested it with the *.wav and it worked fine. I made up a BSA

Works now, but for some reason works with Slasher too (which is in fact ok, Slasher provides the same damage bonus and requires Psycho as a crafting component) and with Turbo.

Talking about Turbo - would be cool for roar to slow down when taking Psycho after Turbo (because Turbo slows down all game sounds - gunshots, hits, etc.)

And if you like we can work on one with a lipsync so you can see NPC actually scream/roar (and different roars for different npc/player and sexes).

I'm all for it, here's another idea - to give player that angry battle grimace (you can see it on companions while they are aggravated) for all the time that Psycho lasts.

Also didn't psycho give you a red shader? I didn't see that, maybe it was Jet or something else....don't know I don't use chems except stimpacks. Or is the red screen/shader FO4's psycho....because if so, that seems like a good effect to add to FONV's.

I actually use all the chems except stimpaks:) It's Battle Brew Red Mist effect, and If you're gonna use it for Psycho can you remove blurring from it? It obscures vision too much.

Works now, but for some reason works with Slasher too (which is in fact ok, Slasher provides the same damage bonus and requires Psycho as a crafting component) and with Turbo.

Talking about Turbo - would be cool for roar to slow down when taking Psycho after Turbo (because Turbo slows down all game sounds - gunshots, hits, etc.)

Yeah they use the same injector sound for several injectible ingestibles. Here is an alternate version taht just fires off the roar when using psycho; PsychoRoarB1Only so you can use whichever you prefer.

Hmmm interesting idea. Along the same lines, maybe a different sound as well since the roar is more suited to drug induced rage....I'm not sure though what line would best reflect turbo.

I'm all for it, here's another idea - to give player that angry battle grimace (you can see it on companions while they are aggravated) for all the time that Psycho lasts.

You know I'v never done the dialogue emotions (or whatever they're called on the form) for the player. I don't know too much about it, I'll take a look

I actually use all the chems except stimpaks:) It's Battle Brew Red Mist effect, and If you're gonna use it for Psycho can you remove blurring from it? It obscures vision too much.

OK, but there isn't a red effect for turbo in FO4? It's been months since I played fo4. Seems like "seeing red", wihich I *think* is a common vernacular would be perfect for Psycho. If I do I'll remove the blur.

I'll keep you updated and maybe have a chance to do a little modding tonight.

Yeah they use the same injector sound for several injectible ingestibles. Here is an alternate version taht just fires off the roar when using psycho; PsychoRoarB1Only so you can use whichever you prefer.

Works all right, just tested it.

Hmmm interesting idea. Along the same lines, maybe a different sound as well since the roar is more suited to drug induced rage....I'm not sure though what line would best reflect turbo.

What I meant was that Turbo spell would apply on psycho roar just like on any noise in the game while Turbo lasts. I don't know if there are alternative slow and low sound files that are activated when player takes Turbo or it just slows all audio down. I guess It's the second option because I didn't stumble upon any slow audio files when I was searching for a suitable roar.