Witcher 3 B&W Manticore Armor

UnluckyHorsemanTheBold

Hello all, I was just hoping someone could port over the Manticore Armor set from Blood and Wine. I would really love to play TW2 in what is in my mind the definitive "Geralt" armor.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this mod: https://www.facebook.com/fotww/ is being built in the Witcher 2 engine and has Geralt in the Manticore armor so I don't think there is any reason this couldn't be done. It's just missing the knife on the hip, which the old engine won't allow for.

Edit: Also it would be cool to see more armors from TW3 ported over, although personally I'm not a fan of the Kaer Morhen set...

Edited by NoaCarberry

Yeah, it would be cool if more TW3 armors were imported to TW2. I have spoken to the Farewell of The White Wolf modders by their facebook site and they have told me that they had no problem with sharing their manticore armor model. Unfortunately for me the kaer morhen armor you can see on the photos they shared is not wearable.

That's awesome! I'm not sure how it would be implemented into TW2, although my thought was that it could replace one or several in game armor sets.