assaulttron particle bug under legs

bubbleheart

https://imgur.com/a/t7x1z

my game has completly broken down with the robotic dlc, names disappear from those i make making them unable to be changed so now i have an fps killer running around and i cant even change it back, and neither do i have a save before because fallout 4 decided to take that away

i just found out it happens to all the legs in the game, whats goin on

and it wont let me edit my robot now, as the name gweeny which i named it dosnt pop up anymore so i cant even fix the bugs anymore by switching out parts

i have this bug when i build the assaulttron legs, save and go back into it, basicly when ever i go off my game and have a robot with assault legs it makes that glitch, making a massive lighting particle under its legs causing me to lose up to 40/30 fps at times which is quite annoying and the only way i can fix it is by switching out stuff on it and then go back to the current part(on the robot crafting thing which sadly is rare to find around the area unless its in your settlement) and im quite annoyed by this bug or glitch how ever people call it, is there by any chance a mod out there to fix this or some kind of fix? because honestly id love to use these robots but losing 40 to 30 fps just because of some legs kind of ruins it all as i dont want a slow ass robot or some that fills an entire room with their legs

and trust me the particle can get bigger or smaller, its just the fact if my game crashes and i have saved and when i go back into my save i have that bug then which kills my fps so much

for now i have send this fps killer down to the mechs lair as it wont really effect me there, but id like to know whats goin on with my dlc because this is quite breaking with the robot creation

Edited by bubbleheart