hey guys anyone want ther mod ported

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

pcmastergamer214

pcmastergamer214

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

if any one wants there mod ported to consele send me your mod link and il port it for you :D

pcmastergamer214

pcmastergamer214

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

or just say in the comments here

the link

Twosnappacks

Twosnappacks

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Removed. -Jim_UK

Twosnappacks

Twosnappacks

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Removed. -Jim_UK

qwertyzeldar

qwertyzeldar

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 8,180 posts
Dude that aint your mod

jim_uk

jim_uk

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 39,637 posts

Only post if the mod is yours or you have permission. 

H1t3kh1tm4n

H1t3kh1tm4n

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, i am interested in some help learning how to port fo4, sksse, pc mods to my xbox one. my pc is currently running in a uh... diminished state. (i broke some stuff on it while unemployed and cant afford a new pc as of yet.)  My wife appears to have deleted my nmm (and possibly my old  oblivion, sksse, and fo4 downloads) while tryin to repair pc b4 i got home... ive redownloaded nnm but it wont start, uuuugh...basicly any help you may offer id greatly appreciate. Im primarely here to learn to port mods to xbox one, but as you may see ive a bit of a mess to try an clean up on a pc thats just limping along atm. Anyhoo, holla back, ill check this ina day or two between job searches and / life stuff ;  ) ty in advance!

SnowFox35

SnowFox35

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Hello, i am interested in some help learning how to port fo4, sksse, pc mods to my xbox one. my pc is currently running in a uh... diminished state. (i broke some stuff on it while unemployed and cant afford a new pc as of yet.)  My wife appears to have deleted my nmm (and possibly my old  oblivion, sksse, and fo4 downloads) while tryin to repair pc b4 i got home... ive redownloaded nnm but it wont start, uuuugh...basicly any help you may offer id greatly appreciate. Im primarely here to learn to port mods to xbox one, but as you may see ive a bit of a mess to try an clean up on a pc thats just limping along atm. Anyhoo, holla back, ill check this ina day or two between job searches and / life stuff ;  ) ty in advance!

What do you mean by "I broke some stuff on it"? What did you do on it in order to "break" it? The meaning of that statement could contribute to the fact your NNM won't start.

Page loaded in: 0.719 seconds