Heavy Traffic ×

hey guys anyone want ther mod ported

pcmastergamer214

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, i am interested in some help learning how to port fo4, sksse, pc mods to my xbox one. my pc is currently running in a uh... diminished state. (i broke some stuff on it while unemployed and cant afford a new pc as of yet.) My wife appears to have deleted my nmm (and possibly my old oblivion, sksse, and fo4 downloads) while tryin to repair pc b4 i got home... ive redownloaded nnm but it wont start, uuuugh...basicly any help you may offer id greatly appreciate. Im primarely here to learn to port mods to xbox one, but as you may see ive a bit of a mess to try an clean up on a pc thats just limping along atm. Anyhoo, holla back, ill check this ina day or two between job searches and / life stuff ; ) ty in advance!

Hello, i am interested in some help learning how to port fo4, sksse, pc mods to my xbox one. my pc is currently running in a uh... diminished state. (i broke some stuff on it while unemployed and cant afford a new pc as of yet.) My wife appears to have deleted my nmm (and possibly my old oblivion, sksse, and fo4 downloads) while tryin to repair pc b4 i got home... ive redownloaded nnm but it wont start, uuuugh...basicly any help you may offer id greatly appreciate. Im primarely here to learn to port mods to xbox one, but as you may see ive a bit of a mess to try an clean up on a pc thats just limping along atm. Anyhoo, holla back, ill check this ina day or two between job searches and / life stuff ; ) ty in advance!

What do you mean by "I broke some stuff on it"? What did you do on it in order to "break" it? The meaning of that statement could contribute to the fact your NNM won't start.