MOD REQUEST: 3D face scan (Convolutional Neural Network)

ThermalTakeAorus

I recently came across a website that allows you to take photos of your own face and create a 3D model of it. The website is a "Proof of Concept" for some facial recognition software developed in the UK back in 2017. It seems they want the program to be open source since the code is available on GitHub.

The website offers an online demo of the technology. You can upload photos of yourself and get a 3D model of your face. I tried it myself with some old photos. The results are uncanny.

It would be amazing if this could be adapted as a Fallout 4 mod to add your very own face into the game like a character preset file.

Sadly, I'm guessing this would be too difficult for a single mod author to do. But maybe an enterprising team of mod authors could take a crack at it.

http://aaronsplace.co.uk/papers/jackson2017recon/

http://cvl-demos.cs.nott.ac.uk/vrn/view.php?name=ae0c4333f347b99bb44c97c981f340d3

indeed,

AGI, AGI-GAH/neural nets and the like are awesome.

they've revolutionized among other things, games and modding!

(the modder 'golden ratio" of 10 000:100 :1 is very different now).

its especially awesome with stuff like "AGI-Neuromorphic sound databases/ embeddable aural nodes" etc.

to your request;

it is possible to make that happen in-real-time in-game, as an embeddable 'windowed mode'/'website tie-in"

so, you would be honoring the APP's ReadMe Terms And Conditions,

and the EULA.

they'd send a file, that'd be checked then loaded that way.

it'd be a secure-server type setup,

analogous to the "Better Readable books" project etc...

----

due to the third party T's&C's of the "Living EULA",

you really wouldn't want to make the APP source itself available whatsoever...

so, you can't really otherwise do it at runtime...

you'd be losing too many rights to your own IP, and risk a 'reverse Siegel&Shuster" at some point on your own ideas!

Also, remember that APPs like that one,

will also function on sketch likenesses too.

Court Identicate Artists etc, produce great throughputs for these such AGI-GAHs etc.

it's eerily like the movies The Congress and S1m0ne hehe.